Computer Science teacher to start February Half Term
The School is an mainstream school in Enfield, with state of the art facilities, and an amazing supportive SLT, the school is oversubscribed and consistently strives to add passionate and charismatic teachers and support staff to their team.
The role is for a teacher of Computer Science to start in February after Half Term.
The ICT department is well maintained, with a Head of Department that has a vision to help develop their students.
We are ideally looking for candidates with experience at GCSE and A level as the school currently offer both as popular courses
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations at this time in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
Rina Bhudia has been able to get me ready to work with Horizon Teachers with superb touch of distinct professionalism at world class level that will make always introduce colleagues in the same profession to Horizon Teachers! Good job well done!! – 5 star Google review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children’s Education.