Are you a student at a post-secondary level and eager to work part-time alongside? Then it is you we are looking for. Take the chance and send in your application today, we apply continuous selection.
Information about the assignment
Academic Work is now looking for you on behalf of our client who wants to build on your work experience by working part-time alongside their studies. The service includes administrative tasks and you will work between 07.30-11.30 on weekdays. The office is located in Gothenburg with a good municipal connection. You will receive more information about the company later in the process.
You are offered
- An educational part-time job alongside your studies
- Dedicated consulting manager
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer.
- Tasks related to the reception, such as receiving visitors, booking meetings and planning events
- Act as administrative support to the sellers, for example work in systems and invoices
We are looking for you as
- Are students at a post-secondary level of at least 50% until January 2022
- Is unobstructed in Swedish as it is used daily at work
- Can work 07.30-11.30 Monday-Friday
- Has a good habit in the Office package, mainly Excel
As a person, you are:
- Service minded
- Start: Immediately, next week
- Scope: Part-time, 7.30-11.30, until 31 January 2022
- Location: Gothenburg
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer’s wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.