Here you get to be creative, contribute to development and not least – be involved in the work for sustainable animal ownership. Are you also passionate about marketing and communication? A warm welcome with your application!
Information about the assignment
As a Marketing Communicator on Sveland, you will work to strengthen the company’s internal and external communication. Here, initiatives and creative ideas are encouraged that take Sveland towards the vision of becoming Sweden’s best insurance company for sustainable animal ownership.
At the office in Lund, you get about 60 lovely two-legged colleagues and about 20 four-legged friends with fur! (Curious about who the latter are? Check out Sveland’s Instagram and the story Employees in Highlights. Warning for a high cuteness factor.) Your colleagues have roles in customer and claims service, insurance advice, finance, administration and not least – communication and marketing. In the team, you have close at hand a graphic designer, a marketing assistant, a trade fair fitter and two communicators.
The position is a temporary position until September 2022.
- Plan, coordinate and produce content for external communication with a focus on business communication and media
- Responsible for press releases and newsletters
- Responsible for press contacts
We are looking for you as
- Has an education at at least upper secondary level in a relevant subject area
- Has experience of creating and producing content on web pages in both text and image
- Very good knowledge of Swedish in speech and writing, as this occurs in daily activities
It is an advantage if you:
- Has a post-secondary education in economics, marketing or communication
- Experience of Episerver
- Previously worked with press contacts
- Experience working in Photoshop
As a person, you are:
- Relationship building
Also – of course you like animals! We would like you to share this interest with Sveland as they are your friends in the office and are also the topic you will be working on.
- Start: Immediately, by appointment
- Scope: Full-time, temporary position until September 2022
- Location: Lund
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Sveland’s wishes are that all issues concerning the position are handled by Academic Work.
- The recruitment process includes a personality test administered by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.