Birkerød – Store Manager
We are looking for a Store Manager for our almost new store in Birkerød.
As Store Manager at NORMAL, you get the opportunity to join a fantastic journey in a chain with high ceilings and a good mood.
NORMAL is a company where you meet each other at eye level with the common goal of achieving success and results together.
As Store Manager, you get a key role in the work of giving customers a unique shopping experience, creating solid development and earnings in the store and ensuring committed employees.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Put the customers in focus so that they always feel welcome and want to come again.
- Motivate and coach your employees in an open and moody environment.
- Ensure a high store standard with a focus on sales and earnings.
- Build a ready-to-sell store, where you constantly focus on inspiring product presentations.
- Achieve the budgeted goals for the store.
- You are an experienced retail manager profile (preferably with management experience from the grocery industry or similar).
- You motivate and develop your employees so that their full potential is utilized.
- You are passionate about store operations and good business acumen, have a customer focus and work at a high pace.
- You are used to working with budgets and financial ratios.
- You can contribute input to the development and optimization of NORMAL’s unique business concept.
- You work independently, are diligent and have control over the details.
- You are visible and at the forefront of everyday life – with a high mood – and can turn talk into action.
The company offers you:
- An exciting and challenging job in a company in rapid development characterized by entrepreneurship, high ambitions and an eternal desire to make NORMAL the best place for customers to buy their basic goods and at the same time ensure an attractive workplace for employees.
- An independent job where you, together with your colleagues in the company, contribute to creating success in a new concept.
- A salary package that matches your qualifications.
Contact and application:
If you want to know more about the company or the position, you are welcome to contact People and Performance Partner Christian Kristensen on 2548 8889
We hold regular interviews and hire when we have found the right candidate.