We are experiencing strong client growth and need to strengthen with one or more assistant wealth advisers to our office in Oslo. The position is excellent for you who are a recent graduate or have one to two years of work experience and envisage a career in finance and asset management, with a focus on independent investment advice. As an assistant wealth advisor, you will work in teams with a senior wealth advisor.
- Contact with mainly potential clients
- Appointment meetings
- Preparation of solution proposals
- Documentation of consulting work / CRM work
- Conducting client meetings
- Contribute with the preparation of solution proposals
- Conducting client meetings together with a senior wealth advisor
Everyday work in Söderberg & Partners Wealth Management is hectic. We are therefore looking for you who are very motivated, happy to have many balls in the air, and who have a strong desire to be part of an exciting and future-oriented company. A prerequisite for success in the position is an inherent interest in finance, the joy of communicating the subject, as well as the ability to create good relationships with both colleagues and clients.
All asset advisers in the company are authorized through the Authorization Scheme for Financial Advisers (AFR). If you do not have an AFR, we will arrange for you to be authorized.
We can offer
- competitive conditions
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment
- A healthy corporate culture
- A varied and exciting everyday life
- Vocational education and training in relevant skills, including AFR if the candidate lacks this
- Personal development
- Internal career opportunities
Competence and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics (relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
- Enterprising and independent, at the same time as you are able to work in teams
- Interest in finance and asset management
- Structured and efficient
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent Norwegian orally and in writing
- High working capacity
We encourage both graduates and those with experience to apply
If you recognize yourself in the description above, we hope to receive your application and CV. Relevant candidates will be contacted continuously.
About the employer
Söderberg & Partners Wealth Management AS is an independent financial group that offers financial services and wealth advice to individuals, investment companies, foundations and other organizations.
Söderberg & Partners Wealth Management AS wants to create Norway’s leading advisory environment by recruiting the best wealth advisors and other professionals from the financial industry.
We are part of the Söderberg & Partners group, the Nordic region’s leading independent players in wealth advisory.
The company has permission from Finanstilsynet to perform investment advice, active management, order execution, as well as receipt and dissemination of orders. We are a member of the Investment Firms’ Guarantee Fund and the Authorization Scheme for Financial Advisers.Network Facebook LinkedInSectorPrivatePlaceOlav Vs gate 6, 0161 OsloIndustryBanking, finance and insurancePosition functionConsultant,Advice,Finance and Accounting