EmployerStatnettJob titleSenior Advisors Organizational Development & Competence Deadline: 24.01.2022
Form of employment Solid
In Statnett, around 1,500 employees go to work every day to facilitate electrification and new green value creation. We ensure safe operation and efficient power supply by developing the grid of the future. During 2021, we underwent a comprehensive organizational adjustment of the entire company, where the staff area People & Sustainability was established. This entails the responsibility for delivering HR services to the business areas, taking care of the employer’s responsibility, leading the work within organizational development and competence, HSE and sustainability.
The new Department of Organizational Development & Competence will ensure that the organization is adaptable, competent and delivers efficiently. We will contribute to the development of the organization, our culture and our leaders. We will work to ensure that we have the right competence at the right time in the right place. We will develop leaders who take overall responsibility, drive change and lead completely. And we must ensure that we organize ourselves to deliver effectively on strategy and the social mission.
We are now looking for three new employees for the exciting work ahead of us where there are high expectations for specific deliveries. We will be a professionally strong team where everyone will be able to contribute in different areas and tasks as needed.
- strategic resource and competence management; competence mapping, internal mobility, talent development and succession planning
- organizational development; learning and process update after the organizational adjustment, follow up ongoing organizational adjustments
- leadership development; leadership courses and meetings, leadership group development, leadership support with data and analyzes
- further develop the work with trainee programs and employer branding
- update and ensure compliance with HR processes
- relevant higher education
- at least 5 years experience from a large, complex organization within one or more of the areas; organizational development, strategic resource and competence management, leadership development, trainee programs, employer branding and HR processes
- experience from project and / or process management
- good technical competence, both in relation to analyzes and systems
- good presentation skills, written and oral
We are looking for you as:
- can refer to broad experience and results from work in one or more of the areas; organizational development, strategic resource and competence management, leadership development, trainee program, Employer branding and HR processes
- shows a good understanding of the interface between business and HR
- is proactive in your work style, is confident in yourself, solution-oriented and comfortable making decisions
- is a relationship builder who collaborates and communicates well across professional environments, you create trust and get people with you
- thrives on working with the breadth of tasks, is good at coordinating, leading and following up progress
- takes ownership and implements!
Management expectations that are leading for good management in Statnett:
- As a leader, you communicate clear goals, expectations and ensure implementation. You prioritize, give feedback and handle consequences.
- as a leader, you facilitate the development of your employees. You show confidence and trust in your employees’ competence and motivation to do a good job.
- as a leader, you think holistically and contribute to one Statnett. You facilitate effective collaboration across the organization and with your customers.
We are looking for you who can identify you with our values; community, respect and longevity.
Why should you choose to work at Statnett?
- we put health, environment and safety first
- we manage the country’s perhaps most important infrastructure
- we make a safe, green and competitive energy system possible
- we offer developing and interesting work assignments with job opportunities all over the country
- we have good career opportunities and develop managers internally
- we facilitate a good balance between work and leisure
- we have a broad social offer and good schemes for our employees
Requirements for your application
We only process applications that are registered electronically with relevant attachments. Statnett manages critical infrastructure and follows guidelines and statutory safety requirements from the Norwegian authorities in our recruitment processes. We carry out background checks on the basis of the Energy Act and follow safety requirements from the Norwegian authorities when hiring. If the position requires security clearance in accordance with the Security Act, you must be willing to provide relevant information.
For nærmere informasjon om stillingen kontakt vår rådgiver i ISCO Group, Beate Ottem Svanes på tlf. 918 33 000, eller avdelingsleder Organisasjonsutvikling og Kompetanse i Statnett, Birgitte Løhren på tlf. 936 57 429. For å søke stillingen, vennligst last opp din CV og søknad snarest og senest innen 24. januar 2022 på webcruiter.no.
Statnett har ansvar for å utvikle og drifte det norske kraftsystemet slik at det til enhver tid møter kravene som samfunnet har til energisektoren. Vi har også ansvaret for forbindelsene til Sverige, Finland, Danmark, England og Nederland. Statnett gjennomfører nå en rekke store og spennende prosjekter og har behov for flere kompetente og motiverte medarbeidere. For å fremme mangfold og variasjon blant våre 1530 ansatte ønsker vi søkere uavhengig av etnisk bakgrunn, kjønn og alder. Årlige medarbeiderundersøkelser viser at Statnett har et godt arbeidsmiljø og fornøyde medarbeidere.NettverkLinkedInSektorOffentligAntall stillinger3StedNydalen allé 33, 0484 OsloBransjeHR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,Kraft og energiStillingsfunksjonHR, personal og rekruttering,Rådgivning
leadership development, organizational development, employer branding, consulting, HR processes