As one of the world’s leading compounders of thermoplastic polymers, MOCOM Compounds GmbH & Co. KG offers the plastics processing industry a comprehensive range of high-performance products, customer-specific compounds and recycling solutions. With more than 50 years of tradition as a former division of ALBIS PLASTIC GmbH, MOCOM employs over 750 people worldwide at three German locations as well as in the USA and China.
- Troubleshooting defects in machines and systems
- Repair of machines and systems
- Production of in-house designs according to instructions
- Change and modification of systems
- Carrying out set-up work in production
- Carry out cleaning work on the machines and systems
- Compliance with work and environmental protection regulations
- Compliance with cleanliness in the workplace
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Compliance with the powers and guidelines from the applicable organizational documents
- Completed commercial-technical vocational training or comparable qualification and professional experience in relevant areas
- Professional experience in the maintenance of machines and systems
- Experience in the (dis) assembly of machines and systems
- Responsible, reliable, orderly, quality-conscious, team player
With an annual turnover of around € 1.1 billion, the family-owned group of companies has around 1,600 employees at 39 locations around the world. Become part of our team. MOCOM values cooperation and friendly interaction with one another. We promote equal opportunities and respect our employees as individuals with different cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences. Our goal is to jointly shape and advance the exciting future of the plastics industry in a sustainable and responsible manner.
Interested? Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and availability via our online application form , alternatively you can send your application by email .
MOCOM Compounds GmbH & Co. KG
Mühlenhagen 35 · 20539 Hamburg
Ms. Svea Peters