Do you want to help develop tomorrow’s motorhome and caravan dealer?
We at Perry & Williams Caravan AS Råde have become part of Norway’s and the Nordic region’s largest grouping, Telles Caravan og Fritid AS, and have changed their name to Tellus Østfold AS. Together with the industry’s strongest owners, we will further develop our business in Råde to become the industry’s most future-oriented and modern dealer, and now offer the industry’s most exciting leadership position.
We have our main base in Råde. We primarily sell and service motorhomes and caravans. We are currently 20 employees who are all passionate about customers and the leisure market. Our goal is to fulfill the customer’s dreams of the ultimate leisure life.
In 2020, we had a turnover of almost NOK 150 million and a very good economy. We are proud to have Norway’s largest exhibition and equipment store in modern premises of 6300 sqm.
The highly competent employees who work with us today have delivered the industry’s best customer experiences in sales, service and aftermarket. This has created the best conditions for the customer to come again and again. We need an operations manager who dares to take the baton and take the results to new heights.
Are you ready?
Do you have experience as a service or operations manager? Do you have experience from our industry, the car or boat industry? Do you want to work with our competent employees and our quality products that are market leaders? Do you want to be involved in developing and implementing new service routines and service tools? Do you want to work in a company with good support from our manager, employees and ambitious owners? Do you cope with a high pace when customers flock to us in the period from March to August?
Then you must contact us and / or send us an application.
We want a leader:
- Who wants to join a journey in a fun and demanding industry
- Who has faith in our products and understands that we work with the customer’s dreams and their free time
- With a systematic approach, which plans ahead and makes clear priorities and allocates resources efficiently
- With high professional expertise, specialist knowledge in the service market
- With a collaborative leadership style, which shares knowledge, information, experience and supports others to achieve the company’s and team’s goals
- With very good documented results
- With education in economics, logistics and mechanics (relevant experience can compensate for education)
- With good Norwegian skills and who speaks English
- Who communicates in a clear, precise, efficient and structured way
- Who understands that confident employees create the best conditions for change, development and success
- With good business understanding and sales orientation
- Who wants to win as a team
We care that you are:
Enterprising, analytical, honest, clear, conscientious, hardworking, empathetic and a good listener.
Important work tasks
- Personnel responsibility for our service employees
- Budget and responsibility for results
- Responsible for purchasing and managing our stock aftermarket
- Follow-up and contact with our suppliers
- Plan and carry out service campaigns
- Be visible and present with our employees and customers
- Deputy for the company manager
- Bridge builder between owner and employees
- Ensure good information flow in our company
What can we offer you?
- An exciting position in a company with owners and employees who want to lead the development in our industry
- A super bunch who just want you on the team
- The market’s most competent employees in sales, service and aftermarket, with long experience and high customer and product competence
- Competitive, performance-based salary with good insurance schemes
- Hectic days, but always a sly smile
- Owner with high expertise in the market and financial muscle to develop the chain further
- The industry’s most exciting company with a focus on future customer journeys
- Good career opportunities locally and at group level
Together with our employees, you as a leader will have the best conditions for being able to succeed. We have an owner who has the will, ability and resources to realize our goals and who wants to invest in the future.
About the employer
Who are we?
Tellus Caravan og Fritid AS, is an industry-driven group formation that was established on 29 April 2021. All member companies are co-owners in the group who are financially and operationally supported by Credo Partners. The group’s goal is to gather good forces to participate in the ongoing professionalization of the industry.
Tellus Caravan og Fritid AS consists of 19 companies that will have a turnover of approximately NOK 2 billion this year. We are 250 employees who all have a fervent commitment to customers, motorhomes and caravans. We offer a wide range of high quality products at competitive prices. Our chain is nationwide and has a market-leading service offering, no matter where in Norway the customer is located.
Sales development in the industry has been very positive in the last two years. We expect the development to continue. The potential for further professionalisation of the industry is great, and together with strong and long-term owners and competent employees, we will deliver the industry’s best customer experiences.
For more information go to: www.tellus.no