About the job
Do you want to work for the grocery trade’s fastest growing chain, which is also certified as Top Employer 2021? Are you passionate about sales, service and giving the customer a world-class experience? Welcome to the role of store salesman at Lidl!
As a store salesman at Lidl, you have a key role! You are the face of our customers and for you the customer is always number one. You are simply passionate about providing great service every day. In the role of store salesman, you get the opportunity to work with all different tasks that are part of the daily store operations.
This includes information such as:
- Unpack all items and make sure the shelves are well stocked
- Ensure freshness and end date of goods
- Keep the store clean and fresh
- Serve customers at the checkout
- And of course, together with your colleagues, you contribute the little extra to give our customers the best shopping experience!
- We see it as positive if you have previous experience of working in the grocery trade or similar industry
- You are driven by working result-oriented and contributing to the store’s success
- You have the ability to identify tasks that need to be done
- You want to be part of a team that works together and wants to move forward
- You are flexible with working hours and have a positive attitude to change
- You have turned 18 and speak Swedish fluently in both speech and writing
You get to work in an environment that is characterized by our values: commitment, responsibility, smart, together and having fun. As we grow, you can grow. Quickly. Within your role, or towards another. In the same place, or elsewhere. In store, warehouse, office. Locally, nationally or globally. We support you on your journey towards more responsibility and new challenges. You become part of a large team where everyone rolls up their sleeves and is helped.
The position is a permanent employment of 20 hours per week, with access according to agreement. We have benefits such as wellness grants, employee discounts in our stores and access to lots of offers via the benefits portal Benify. Of course, you are also covered by collective agreements. As the store is open every day of the week, there will be day, evening and weekend work.
Do you want to join our challenging journey? If the answer is YES, then apply for the position as follows:
- Click “Search Now”
- fill in the application
- Attach CV and personal letter
Recruitment takes place with ongoing selection, which is why we are happy to see that you send your application as soon as possible.
Our recruitment process consists of tests, telephone interviews, personal interviews and digital reference taking as well as background checks. Here you can read more about how a background check goes to: https://sri.se/faq-kandidat-bakgrundskontroll/
If you have questions about the position or the application process, please contact the Recruitment Team by email: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are a Swedish company in a large, international family. With more than 5,000 employees across the country, you will never disappear in the crowd. Instead, you are part of making our fantastic journey possible. Convinced that good and sustainable food, of high quality, should not have to cost a fortune, we challenge the Swedish food industry. And we do it successfully, we grow faster than any other food chain. Take the chance to work for a Top Employer 2021 certified employer.