Driven by the entrepreneurial spirit, you put your listening skills and conviction to develop your own business with a diverse clientele.
Your roadmap, if you accept it, is as follows:
• Define your commercial strategy in partnership with GAN Assurances.
• Organize your activity and that of the agency as a freelance.
• Listen to and identify the needs of your premium customers to support them in their projects.
• Retain your customers by being their privileged interlocutor.
• Undertake active prospecting actions in order to commercially develop your agency.
• Recruit, lead, manage and develop your employees.
• Be the GAN brand ambassador by being known and recognized by the local fabric.
The profile sought
You have a successful business experience in the B2B field and have managerial assets to create and develop your own business.
Recognized for your leadership and your interpersonal skills, you support and develop your employees.
Network man / woman, your keen sense of customer service allows you to be a key player in your economic area.
Do you recognize yourself in this presentation? So do not hesitate any longer and take the plunge, become a business leader and join “The Agents Gan University” now for the training program recognized as the most comprehensive in the profession.
“Every time you see a successful business, tell yourself it’s because one day someone made a courageous decision.” (Peter Drucker)
Would you like to get up every morning for motivating missions to lead as a team in order to support and protect your professional and private clients?
Whether or not you come from the world of insurance, we are looking for talented people with successful experiences, overflowing with daring, curious and who want to be leading local economic players. Through your personality, you proudly wear the colors (values) (images) of Gan Assurances, a brand and a company that is ever closer to its customers and efficient in the solutions it brings to you.
Joining GAN Assurances means evolving in an ambitious company that is 100% dedicated to its network of freelancers.