Get to know Consort AS
Consort is a sales and customer center with branches in Oslo, Gothenburg and Trondheim, we work on behalf of a number of the largest and most reputable companies in Norway. Follow-up of customer portfolio, meeting booking, upselling / additional sales, incoming switchboard etc.
The assignments are flowing on, and we need more skilled people in the Oslo department.
We are looking for independent, committed and positive customer consultants who like to talk to people on the phone.
We want to get in touch with you who have an interest in customer dialogue and the service profession, and who are happy to refer to experience of acting professionally and service-minded in contact with customers. It does not require completion of higher education to succeed, but it presupposes that you have very good communication skills in Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
What can we offer you?
By working with us, you gain valuable experience that can be used across a number of industries, while at the same time you are given the freedom to shape your own workday and deliver results in a way that comes most naturally to yourself. We thrive at work – in fact so well that we take off our shoes when we get home from work. In addition to a very good working environment and collaborative climate, we can offer the following:
- Permanent employment in 100% position
- Working hours weekdays 08: 45-17: 00
- With us, there is no commission-based salary. Everyone who works at Consort has a fixed hourly wage
- Comprehensive and inclusive onboarding and training
- Internal competence development course
- Because we are Great Place to Work certified, you will work in fun teams and gain experience from several different industries.
- Work in a climate-neutral workplace where you yourself are involved in deciding the use of climate funds
- A good springboard for further professional life, e.g. the banking and finance industry
Properties we are looking for
With us, there is room for both you who like to stand out a little and you who thrive best without too much attention. You should recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
- You are self-sufficient and independent
- You are good at planning, organizing and structuring your everyday life yourself
- Clean record
- You can be ambitious, goal-oriented and have a positive attitude with a small dose of healthy competitive instinct
- In addition to this, we assume that you contribute positively to the working environment with us, and that you act professionally and neatly towards colleagues and the customers you are in contact with.
About the employer
Good working environment leads to good relationships. We experience that many apply for a job at Consort after hearing how we are doing. We are concerned with taking care of the individual’s needs, well-being and potential.Network.
SectorPrivateNumber of positions3PlaceKaroline Kristiansens veg, 4, 0661 OsloIndustryBanking, finance and insurance,Consultant and consultingPosition functionCustomer service,Advice,Sale