As a key account manager (m / f / d) cleaning chemicals for vehicle washing, you are the face of Caramba and the most important contact for our customers. Excellent customer service is important to you and part of your DNA. With enthusiasm and a winning mentality, you will become the ambassador for our products and services. Together with your colleagues in the team, you will create successful, sustainable and profitable customer relationships for everyone involved. You are persistent in this and remain patient and persistent even in long and tough phases. You can inspire others and yourself – for our high-quality detergent and care chemicals for cars and trucks, for the team and for our passion to continue to grow strongly.
The advertised position is to be filled throughout Germany.
Key Account Manager (m / f / d) cleaning chemicals vehicle washing
Your tasks are varied and never boring for a day
- As a key account manager, you gain new customers, look after existing ones, expand them and accompany them through the entire sales and implementation process
- Together as a team with supply chain, R&D and customer service, you ensure our success and that of our customers
- You contribute actively and with dedication to achieving our goals, and you take responsibility for your results and the satisfaction of your customers from day one
- You convince our customers every day with your enthusiasm for our products and services
Your attitude, talent and team will make you successful
- You already have relevant experience as a key account manager, ideally in the vehicle wash business and / or in industry
- You are motivated and you stand out for your positive, open-minded personality
- You convince through a goal-oriented approach to dealing with particularly important customers, and the success of our customers is important to you
- You can plan and implement at the same time
- You are self-employed and still enjoy working in a team
- You like to learn quickly and have excellent communication skills
That’s included for you
- Open-ended employment contract and attractive fixed and variable remuneration with a company pension
- Company car that can also be used privately
- Modern IT equipment and home office as the basis
- Personnel purchase discount for our innovative special products
- Corporate benefits portal (special conditions with well-known manufacturers and brands)
- Continuous training and further education opportunities
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Great atmosphere, competent and motivated colleagues and a great international team
- Short distances and flat hierarchies – your influence has an effect
This is us
The Caramba Chemical is a leading manufacturer of innovative specialty chemicals for cleaning processes and the change and the protection of surfaces. The Caramba business area, which belongs to the international BERNER Group within the Caramba Chemical Group, has been a registered trademark since 1903, has since distinguished itself as a partner to the manufacturing industry with its specialty chemicals and proven process know-how and offers individual, customer-specific solutions for Automobile manufacturers, operators of car washes, logistics companies and industrial producers of metal, glass and plastic components. In addition, Caramba offers home improvement and car care products for private consumers through specialist retailers.
Do you want to leave your mark on the Caramba success story? Then apply now as a Key Account Manager (m / f / d) cleaning chemicals vehicle wash . Preferably via our very short online form, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions in advance, just pick up the phone.