Accounts & Payroll Administrator
Compensation:£23,000 – £27,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: Working hours 9am – 5pm
Benefits: Bonus, gym membership, pension, team nights out, career progression, and ongoing training & development.
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced finance assistant to join our expanding team at Ontrak Recruitment.
Reporting to the team leader you can expect great support and a friendly team-orientated environment, with genuine opportunities to progress and develop your career within a fantastic growing organisation.
Founded in 2006, Ontrak Recruitment is well-established rail recruitment based in the heart of Greenwich. Due to our outstanding and continued performance, we are now looking to expand our team with talented individuals who can contribute towards our high-end service to our candidates and clients.
Key responsibilities for a finance assistant:
- Collating, checking, calculating and inputting payroll
- Ensuring all timesheets are collected, signed and scanned
- Emailing timesheets to candidates and clients accordingly
- Updating all reports: Weekly Summary, PAL Sheet as well as others as and when required
- Usage of Sage
- Reconciling payments / remittances
- Printing incoming completed timesheets and chasing those that have not been received
- Assisting with payroll to collect and collate in order all timesheet activity
- Creating invoices, and pairing with relevant timesheets to send to the clients via email
- Chasing PO numbers for billing purposes
- Timesheet allocation
- Payroll and Invoicing queries
- Prepare client reports
- General administration: faxing, filing, scanning and photocopying
- Keeping all relevant spreadsheets and databases up to date and compliant with Ontrak standards
Key Skills & experience for the finance assistant :
- Previous finance experience in a busy environment.
- Good excel skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Great prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and flexible environment
- A calm and confident demeanour.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply for a telephone interview.