As a challenger in the telecom industry, we are experiencing strong growth and are now strengthening our sales department based on Tjuvholmen in Oslo. We want to strengthen the team with two motivated business advisors who have a burning desire to succeed.
As a business consultant at Nortel, you will play an important role in the company’s further growth and development. We are looking for you who have a lot of charm, bones in your nose, competitive drive, a mature language and not least a winning creature!
A typical everyday life will be exciting, flexible and varied. As a business consultant at Nortel, you will work according to your own budget and have the opportunity to control the entire sales process from prospecting, booking and conducting sales meetings. You will work with a wide range of customers, everything from office landscapes to large-scale industry.
You will have a high degree of freedom to plan your everyday life, as well as sparring with skilled colleagues and leaders. We expect that you can manage your freedom yourself and live up to our common expectations.
In Nortel, you will have the opportunity to become part of a professional workplace with skilled colleagues and sales managers. You will be part of a team that cares about each other, has fun at work and constantly challenges each other professionally. It is an advantage if you have relevant sales experience in B2C or B2B, but the most important thing is that you thrive with people, are willing to learn, driven by delivering good results and that you thrive in a varied everyday life with a high pace.
Desired qualifications and characteristics:
- You have good communication skills and enjoy sales
- You are goal-oriented and result-oriented with a strong desire to succeed
- You are service-minded and contribute to high customer satisfaction
- You must master Norwegian very well, in writing and orally
- It is an advantage with sales experience, minimum 6 months
- Higher education and / or relevant experience is desirable
- Driver’s license for car, class B.
Through its entry into the mobile market, Nortel has managed to put a real color on an energetic industry, and this role will be an important contributor to the further journey. Here you will be part of a company with a strong position and a burning desire to contribute to local value creation. Nortel is built on an inclusive, informal and ambitious culture, and wants new employees to have the pride that the rest of the company feels.
We also offer:
- An inclusive and good working environment with kickoff, trips and events
- Nice office space on Tjuvholmen in Oslo.
- Valuable sales experience in an innovative and forward-looking company
- Work with sales B2B (meeting booking and own sales meetings)
- Good salary conditions, with fixed salary and motivating commission schemes
- Flexible working hours 08 – 16/09 – 17
Applications are processed continuously. We always look at what is best for you and look forward to receiving your application!
About the employer
Nortel is a different telecommunications company for small and medium-sized companies. We are the first in Norway
to offer a subscription with a fixed price, limitless use and Telenor coverage.
The fastest growing challenger in the Norwegian mobile and broadband market for companies.
Established in 2019, and was listed on Euronext Growth in the autumn of 2020.
A flexible technology platform and a scalable business model enable the company to drive innovation and at the same time compete on price.
The company is headquartered in Ålesund, and has offices in Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Kristiansand and Oslo.NetworkLinkedInSectorPrivateNumber of positions2PlaceBolette pier 3, 0252 OsloIndustryBanking, finance and insurance,Consultant and consulting,TelecommunicationsPosition functionSales / Solution sales,Advice,Consultant