It can happen in everyday life that you have to be careful not to lose track of things. Our inquiries and services are varied. No employees (m / f / d) have the same work assignment, no working day is the same as another. What you have to do, however, without exception, is to put yourself in people’s shoes and to get involved again and again individually with your personal needs, a situation or your emotional state. At the same time there is a team that you can always fully rely on. And if you thought that clear structures and creative solutions were a contradiction in terms, then we might surprise you.
We are looking for committed colleagues (m / f / d) in the area of tension between public administration and tailor-made help for people with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the implementation of a paradigm shift in integration assistance, then we have the right job for you from March 1st, 2022 :
Your future tasks – diverse, varied and demanding:
- In the context of personal conferences, they determine the individual support needs of people with disabilities and suggest necessary and tailored measures.
- Against this background, they also advise institutions, services and relatives on possible support services and mediate in conflict situations.
- On behalf of the respective processing department, you will prepare statements on specific technical questions and make recommendations.
- As part of quality checks, you check the needs-based design and provision of services in different housing and care offers. They analyze, evaluate and name problems and create an audit report on this basis.
- You will take part in the development of new technical concepts and contribute your skills to technical discussions and working groups.
Your profile – thinking in terms of planning, structured and creative:
- You have completed a relevant degree (diploma [FH] / Bachelor) in the field of social education / social work or obtained a comparable degree in a social science subject.
- You can prove relevant professional experience in facilities and services of the pension system of integration assistance for people with disabilities.
- You have in-depth knowledge:
- in the areas of SGB IX, XI and XII or BTHG
- in the determination of individual support needs
- about the structure of offers in the area of integration assistance.
- You are competent in using EDP applications (especially Word, Excel and Outlook).
- You have a valid class B / 3 driving license and are fully prepared to carry out field work and trips to make on-site appointments.
- You show initiative and are resilient.
- You have methodical skills, especially good written and oral expression, as well as organizational skills.
- You use networked thinking and acting to solve problems and are a team player (m / f / d).
And that is what we offer you:
- An appreciative leadership culture
- A clear and structured introduction to your new, responsible job with individual support
- Good internal and external training opportunities that accompany and support you professionally in your day-to-day work and strengthen your personal potential in a future-oriented manner
- Flexible working hours
- A job in Munich with good access to public transport and the option of a job ticket for MVV and train
- Possibility of using an in-house canteen
- The possibility of childcare in a day care center
- In the apartment search phase, we can support you with temporary solutions; In addition, the district of Upper Bavaria has numerous apartments for which you can apply as a future employee
- Large room allowance over 270 euros
- There are several permanent full-time positions (39 hours per week) and one permanent part-time position (19.5 hours per week); In the context of job and desk sharing, full-time positions are generally able to work part-time
- In addition, there are two temporary part-time positions (19.5 hours per week); The time limits for the positions are on the one hand until December 31, 2024 and on the other hand until July 31, 2026
- All positions are remuneration according to S 15 TVöD / VKA
We look forward to your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, qualifications and employment certificates and driver’s license) that please us until 09/01/2022 quoting the reference number 2021 / 22400-600-1 preferably through our online portal can get.
If you have any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Hartl (Tel .: 089 2198-14104, E-Mail: [email protected] Bezirk-oberbayern.de ). If you have any questions regarding the content, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Pautz (Tel .: 089 2198-22400, email: [email protected] ) or Mr Lula (Tel .: 089 2198-22600, email: [email protected] Bezirk-oberbayern.de ).
You can find out more about our implementation of the GDPR here: https://www. Bezirk-oberbayern.de/Bewerber-Datenschutz
The Upper Bavaria district is diverse, as are its employees. We therefore welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation and identity, ethnic and social origin and nationality, religion and worldview, visible and invisible disabilities. Applications from people with severe disabilities are preferred if they are equally qualified.
Apply now and become a part of us!