Do you want an exciting position where you can really use and develop your nursing skills? Then you have the chance now!
Kolstihagen is a short-term and rehabilitation nursing home with a total of 60 places. Most patients come directly to us after a hospital stay and need round-the-clock care, medical follow-up, rehabilitation and help to plan their journey home and the way forward.
The position that is now vacant is in a short-term and rehabilitation department.
Here you will be part of a good team of nurses, doctors, social workers, health professionals, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, chefs, activity and volunteer coordinators, etc. where everyone works interdisciplinary with the patient in the center. We can offer active and varied days with exciting and educational tasks, and lots of good mood!
- Professional procedures
- Observation, mapping and documentation
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Health care and daily follow-up of patients
- Collaboration with relatives
- Assessment and initiation of measures to facilitate the home situation after the end of the stay.
- Assess the need for help and the way forward in collaboration with the patient and relatives.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with ergo / physio, home-based services, unit for assessment and rehabilitation and other actors in the municipality.
- Supervised colleagues and students.
- Authorization as a nurse
- Experience and / or further education in geriatrics / rehabilitation will be an advantage
- For nurses who have taken their education in countries other than the Nordic countries, the Norwegian language at level B2 is required
- Professionally engaged
- Positive, flexible and solution-oriented
- Good collaboration skills
- Computer literate
- Good oral and written language skills
- Must be medically fit for the position
- Academic challenges
- Good interdisciplinary team with good learning opportunities
- Good working enviroment
- Our vision is that Kolstihagen nursing home should be a good place to be, both for patients, relatives and employees
- Alternative rotation where the vast majority have a 100% position, where employees are allowed to influence their own rotation with the opportunity for long shifts and work every 4 weekends
- The position that is vacant now involves work in shifts with guards day and night. Opportunity for long shifts 4. every weekend