- Language specialist (m / f / d) in our Augustenfeld children’s home with at least 19.5 hours / week. The position can also be filled full-time in combination with group work.
- Function of the language role model as a model of good practice in the context of everyday language education
- Advice, accompaniment and technical support for the daycare team for language education that is integrated into everyday life
- Further development of the educational partnership between the educational specialists and the families
- inclusive educational work: dealing with diversity and discovering your own strengths
- Recognized training as an educator (m / f / d) or a comparable qualification (study / additional qualification)
- Additional qualifications in the areas of language education, early childhood education and support for children
- Remedial teachers are also suitable for this position
- High motivation and interest in the field of activity
- Flexible readiness for action
- Enjoy working in a team
- Innovative employer with a multi-professional team
- Regular further education and training, supervision
- Support with higher qualifications
- Opportunity to help shape the pedagogical conception and quality management
- Participation in the democracy workshop project
- A performance-based remuneration according to TV AWO Bavaria
- up to € 200 labor market allowance
- Annual special payment (tariff-based)
- 30 vacation days, plus extra days off on December 24th. and 31.12.
- Company pension schemes and economics
- Health care courses
- Subsidy from the employer for recognized prevention courses
People with disabilities will be given priority given the same suitability and qualifications.
The Arbeiterwohlfahrt Kreisverband Dachau eV is an independent and non-partisan umbrella organization for voluntary welfare. If you, too, stand for the values of solidarity, tolerance, freedom, equality and justice, and want to support people to shape their lives independently and responsibly, then we look forward to receiving your application.
For more than 30 years now, we have been an employer where religion does not play a role, who values your performance and supports you in your professional development.
The AWO Kinder und Jugend gGmbH, a company of the Arbeiterwohlfahrt Kreisverband Dachau eV with 27 facilities and approx. 350 full-time employees, looks after a total of approx. 1000 children in the offers of the crèche, kindergarten, forest kindergarten and after-school care in 13 day-care centers in Dachau, Odelzhausen and Karlsfeld, as well as inclusion.
We also look after a total of around 590 children in five open, two linked all-day schools and four lunchtime childcare facilities in Dachau, Maisach, Markt Indersdorf and Weichs.