Our Head Office Business Intelligence department is looking for a proactive, passionate and analytical professional to join our team and build a career in a challenging international environment.
Business Intelligence is one of the main departments in providing and supporting the executive management and operational departments with relevant indicators for targeted management of all business processes within the company. The role will include partnering with internal stakeholders across the business locally and internationally.
We have a hybrid working model for Head Office roles, ensuring you have a flexible work life balance.
What you’ll do
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide automated solutions using the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Full lifecycle development from analysing current processes, providing functional specification, designing and developing solution, testing and providing on-going support once live
- Extensive VBA programming in Excel
- Design of efficient and optimal spreadsheet and database solutions
- Maintaining and upgrading existing MS Office based applications
- Improve efficiency within the business
- Advise on best working practice for spreadsheet and database design
- Provide advice to stakeholders on data flow and processing improvements
What you’ll need
- Advanced Excel and VBA development skills
- Analytical mind-set with a proven ability to problem solve
- Ability to Integrate MS office products into a seamless workflow
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver accurate results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to work on projects and solve problems independently
- Able to deliver the final product reliably and organised in a quality fashion
What you’ll receive
This is not getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We are proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £34,000 – £38,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
We’re making the final preparations and getting ready to move into our brand new head office, Lidl House, in Tolworth. It’s light, spacious and has state of the art breakout spaces, an on-site barista and gym and much more, making it the perfect place to meet colleagues and achieve your potential. We’re expecting to move at the beginning of 2022 and we can’t wait for you join Lidl! We work to a hybrid model ensuring you have a flexible work life balance for those important moments in your life.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company’s receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.Apply now