Cocoon Munich GmbH
Project manager (m / f / d) hotel real estate
- Solid employment
- Part time
Project manager (m / f / d) hotel real estate Cocoon München GmbH Munich 2021-12-26
Life is too short for a monotonous day-to-day work. Find variety and inspiration with us – become a cocooner!
No two days are the same in the hotel industry. It has always been and always will be. Each individual contributes to the uniqueness of every single second. With us, too, no two days are the same. However, with us you will find components that will add variety and variety to your working day.
In our multinational team you can broaden your intercultural horizons every day and at the same time share your own lifestyle with your co-cooners. And as part of our growth, unique opportunities open up for you to discover and master new cities, customs and tasks. Become part of our cocoonity!
Employment type: part-time
What you get from us:
- You are permanently employed by us.
- You work in the heart of the city.
- You can organize your working hours flexibly.
- You can train yourself internally and externally (Growth Camp, Haufe Academy, etc.).
- You get Family & Friends rates as well as F&B discounts in your own hotels.
- You will neither starve nor die of thirst: There are free drinks and a discounted (incredibly delicious) breakfast in our hotels.
- You are ready for the future: Here you have the chance to help shape our expansion with your ideas and impulses.
- You are you: whether you are an apprentice or a management team – we use our terms!
- You join a cool team that also likes to party after their work is done!
When you fit in with us:
- You have successfully completed training or a degree in the field of real estate management, architecture, hotel management or similar.
- You have at least two years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally you already have strategic pre-opening experience.
- You think economically and have a basic technical understanding as well as a high level of self-motivation and a hands-on mentality.
- You work goal-oriented and thorough and have a high level of organizational skills.
- You are a structured and reliable personality with an eye for details.
- You are passionate about the hotel or real estate industry – ideally both.
Start an exciting journey with us and accompany us in our exciting development.
We look forward to receiving your application documents via the “Start application” button.
What you do with us:
- You are independently responsible for the project management of our hotel openings and thus play a key role in shaping the Cocoon brand.
- You are the first point of contact for all external partners (planners, construction companies, authorities, lawyers, etc.) and coordinate these independently in coordination with the management or the owners.
- You will support the implementation and optimization of our new interior design for hotel openings and renovation projects, and in the course of this you will be responsible for the selection and sourcing of decorative elements, materials, furniture, etc.
- You expand our network, maintain it and also operate a close interface management with internal departments.
- You take care of all administrative activities (research, offers, contracts, project database maintenance, etc.).
Cocoon München GmbH
Connect with us
StepStone GmbH © 2021