Deutsche Bahn AG
Deutsche Bahn is not only one of the most important mobility service providers, but also one of the largest engineering firms in Germany. We currently employ around 10,000 engineers, for example in the modernization, maintenance and procurement of rail vehicles and their components. As an engineer at Deutsche Bahn, you ensure that Germany’s largest rail fleet is always kept running at the highest quality.
As soon as possible, we are looking for you as a specialist buyer for the procurement of DB AG in Berlin.
Further information on working at DB Procurement can be found here: Strong procurement.
- Your daily workflow includes all activities relevant to the procurement process
- For the price and contract negotiations, you not only ensure a complete preparation and follow-up but also lead them confidently to success
- With your additional work on the product group managers, you not only focus on your orders but also on the strategic orientation of the product group
- You actively use the standardization of service descriptions and framework contract orientations as well as the constant consideration of life cycle costs in the course of a continuous optimization of the procurement strategy
- You will supervise and advise internal group interfaces with a high degree of customer orientation, for example with regard to cost reduction in the areas of
- You already have your degree in industrial engineering or a comparable field of study in your pocket. Alternatively, you have a comparable qualification acquired through many years of professional experience with several years of professional experience in the areas mentioned
- You have already gained initial professional or practical experience and thus gained a reliable understanding of the work as a specialist buyer and, ideally, also of technical facility management.
- With your technical affinity, you can be just as enthusiastic about pneumatic screwdrivers as you are about ultrasonic testing and have the associated technical understanding
- The application of the common MS Office programs is a matter of course for you and you are ideally already familiar with the procurement-relevant SAP modules
- Occasional business trips, mainly within Germany, are welcome
- Even in challenging situations and work phases, you always keep a “cool head” and succeed in controlling several topics at the same time in a timely and result-oriented manner
- A high degree of flexibility and a pronounced entrepreneurial thinking and acting are just as much a part of your strengths as a self-evident team orientation
- You create great things and get no less back: a market-standard salary package with usually permanent employment contracts and employment security as well as a variety of fringe benefits and a company pension plan.
- Fascinating projects and tasks – from exciting regional infrastructure measures to the largest construction sites in Europe – challenge your skills and wait for your signature.
- Targeted and individual development opportunities at specialist, project or management level give you a long-term perspective.
Equal opportunities and self-determined participation of severely disabled and equal persons as well as respectful cooperation are firmly anchored principles within the DB Group. Therefore, severely disabled applicants with the same suitability will be given preferential consideration.