(Senior) Personnel Officer with focus on Employer Branding / Recruiting (f/m/d)
- Full-time or part-time
- Ginnheimer Landstraße 94,.60487 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- With/without professional experience
AGAPLESION gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft was founded in 2002 in Frankfurt am Main by Christian companies in order to strengthen predominantly Christian health care facilities in a demanding economic and competitive situation.
AGAPLESION includes more than 100 facilities nationwide, including 23 hospital locations with over 6,340 beds, 41 residential and care facilities with over 3,550 nursing places, three hospices, 37 medical care centers, nine outpatient care services and a training academy. In addition, AGAPLESION provides training at 15 locations in the field of health and nursing. More than 22,000 employees ensure patient-oriented medicine and care according to recognized quality standards. Every year, more than one million patients are cared for. The revenues of all institutions, including the investments, amount to more than 1.6 billion euros.
The sole shareholders of AGAPLESION gAG are various traditional diakonia and churches. Through these shareholders, AGAPLESION gAG is firmly rooted in diakonia and sets the well-being of its patients, residents and employees as a benchmark for its actions.
For our Central Personnel Development and Marketing Service, we are looking for a (senior) personnel officer with a focus on employer branding / recruiting (f/m/d) at the earliest possible date, either full-time or part-time.
Area of responsibility
- Project management for the recruitment of international nurses, including selection and coordination of external personnel service providers as well as process support of the facilities
- Advising institutions on the continuous optimisation of recruiting processes and instruments
- Development of new recruiting channels
- Close cooperation with the specialist departments of Group headquarters with regard to the recruiting process
- Planning, conception and implementation of personnel marketing measures, including further development of the career side, as well as advice to the institutions with regard to suitable (local) measures
- Identification and direct approach of candidates via Xing, LinkedIn and other portals (especially for the corporate headquarters)
- Management and support of other (HR) projects
What you bring with you
- Completed studies in economics, business psychology, adult education, personnel management or a comparable field of study
- High level of expertise in recruiting and employer branding through several years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of modern recruiting tools & personnel marketing measures
- Very good knowledge of project management
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working as well as creativity and analytical thinking
- Secure, professional and target group-oriented communication in German and preferably in English
- Strong service orientation as well as a self-confident and open personality
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is an advantage
- A varied job in an interesting and modern workplace with a “Leading Employer” (2021, 2020, 2019)
- A careful induction in the field of tasks by a dedicated team
- Performance-related remuneration in accordance with AVR. HN with a company pension plan and an annual special payment
- 30 days of annual leave
- Annual development talks, a wide range of further education and training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths
- A digital world of work
- Exciting and challenging tasks
As a Christian company, we expect identification with our Christian diaconal values.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Our head of the Central Service for Personnel Development and Marketing, Ms. Sabrina Eckert, will be happy to assist you as a technical contact person at M (0151) 22355287.
Written applications do not really fit our digitization strategy, but can of course also be sent.
AGAPLESION Management- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH
Central Service Human Resources Management
Landstraße 94 60487 Frankfurt am Main
For more information, see www.agaplesion.de