We are looking for motivated employees for over 500 different professions. And that throughout Germany. Whether you are an experienced professional or a career starter – we offer numerous entry and further training opportunities.We are looking for you for DB Services GmbH in Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible.
- You give employees technical support in the implementation planning of the order management sub-process
- You will guide users in process-reliable execution planning in order to ensure systematic work in the upstream and downstream sub-processes of order management
- You record information between the central specialist service and operational users and pass it on
- You make sure that data mapping conventions are adhered to and ensure that procedures are used
- The planning and implementation of training courses and instructions are also part of your tasks
- You record technical requirements and problems, document them and work out proposed solutions
- You ensure high data quality by evaluating reports and deriving appropriate measures
- You have a university / technical college degree in facility management or in a related subject or are a master craftsman or technician or have a comparable qualification
- You have business knowledge, especially in order management
- You have relevant experience in facility management
- You have reliable knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and ideally SAP (sysFM)
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of independence and pronounced economic thinking
- You are highly customer-oriented and have assertiveness and communication skills
- You are methodically versed and you are characterized by an independent way of working
- You see yourself as an interface manager and demonstrate a confident demeanor as well as negotiating and organizational skills
- We not only meet you at eye level, but usually also where you are at home. With jobs in every federal state, in large cities as well as in smaller towns and communities.
- You always give everything and therefore get a lot in return: a salary package that is customary in the market, usually with open-ended employment contracts and job security, as well as a wide range of fringe benefits and a company pension scheme.
- With seminars, training courses and qualifications, we offer you individual and long-term development and advancement opportunities at specialist, project or management level.
Equal opportunities and self-determined participation of the severely disabled and of equal status as well as respectful cooperation are firmly anchored principles within the DB Group. Therefore, severely disabled applicants will be given preference if they are equally qualified.