We’re looking for an Office Administrator to work for our client.
Established in 1991, they are a a construction and property management specialist.
If you can demonstrate experience in the usual administration tasks associated with running a busy sales office – key to this is your experience in managing customer journeys – then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Running the back office of a privately owned, well established property company
– Shaping and managing the customer experience each and every time they interact with the business
– The usual day to day administration tasks required to keep the office running smoothly; this will include supporting the directors
– Managing their social media output
– Experience of the usual administration tasks associated with running a busy sales office; key to this is your background in managing customer journeys
– Additional experience of being the first poc for the customer base
– Further experience of managing social media output
– Exception MS Office skills
– Able to lead and drive a vibrant office culture
– Basic salary: circa £20,000 per annum plus benefits
Think that this Office Administrator role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Office Administrator position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Sales Administrator, Office Manager or as an Administrator. Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Contact: Mark Wilkinson
- Reference: Totaljobs/MRW – OM
- Job ID: 96002171