Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Norway is headquartered and factory at Lørenskog – just outside Oslo. Our factory currently consists of 2 automated and modern production lines as well as a fully automated warehouse. Our goal is to provide the best service to our customers, create the best beverages. We do this with a clear strategic focus on sustainability, security, and by being an inclusive and developing workplace. Join the Coca-Cola factory Norway for an insight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foO30rUSthQ&t=185
We are looking for a permanent position as a technician with an automation background. The position currently runs 3-shift will work in production to ensure that the operational availability of the production equipment is as optimal as possible at all times. We seek you who thrive in a fast-moving, automated and technological production environment, focusing on HSE, our customers and continuous improvement. It is important that you can learn to operate several parts of the production process, relevant IT systems, and contribute to general maintenance.
You become part of a highly competent professional environment in manufacturing, automation and mechanics with a high degree of automated processes. You will mainly work with production and/or daily maintenance in the production. In addition, you will work on improvements and development of the factory so that the operational availability of the production equipment is as optimal as possible at all times.
involves: Problem solving and troubleshooting
in production to ensure daily operation
Perform preventive and acute maintenance of the factory’s production equipment Understand the line aircraft and see the whole in order to be able to prioritize tasks as efficiently
as possible Take part in relevant development projects related to automation and new technical solutions
Go ahead as a good example for safety and behavior in the workplace
Actively participate in the briefing of the team before and after shifts to ensure good communication flow
Qualifications are we looking for?
- Relevant certificate in automation
- Some relevant experience, preferably from process industry / manufacturing company
- Experience from or interest in machine troubleshooting and performance diagnosticsGenerally good digital tools and systems skills
- Knowledge and focus on HSE and food safety
- Ability to communicate clearly in Norwegian and English
As a Automatist at Coca-Cola, you will work interdisciplinary, and it is therefore important that you have a good overall understanding of processes and automation systems.
- Technologically landscaped; can use online systems for production information and performance reporting
- Communication properties in Norwegian or English
- Ability to work quickly and at the same time accurately
- Flexible with regard to working hours – the opportunity to work 3-shifts
- Mature understanding of HSE, food safety and the environment
- Team Player; collaborates well with others on the team and with other departments
- Initiates their own development and can support others on the team with their development
- Adaptable and open to change
- Stable and safe working conditions
- Good training, support and opportunity for professional and personal development
- Career opportunities, also international
- Free parking outside the factory with free electric car charging
- Subsidized canteen arrangement, free access to gyms, etc.
- Tariff-driven pay and good pension and insurance conditions
As one of the world’s leading brands, Coca-Cola has a great responsibility to contribute to a sustainable future. Sustainability is therefore an integral part of our strategy. Our sustainability action plan, This is Forward, is about health, packaging, diversity, water, climate footprint and collaboration. We have set ambitious goals and will use the strength of the brand to create change.
Inclusion and diversity:
Coca-Cola is continuously working to create a working environment that exploits the indivdual inequalities of our employees. We want to attract, develop and retain talents of all genders, ages, functional levels, educational background, nationality, orientation and personality and more. We know that diversity drives innovation, change, creativity and profitability. Therefore, we want to make sure that all our employees can be themselves throughout their employment. Everyone is welcome to Coca-Cola!
How to apply?
For questions about the position please contact People &Culture Business Partner for Supply Chain, Lasse Sørnes Pedersen by email: [email protected], or Team Leader in Production, Rune Amundsen, by email [email protected]@ccep. The application deadline is as soon as possible and applicants are assessed on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the employer
Coca-Cola European Partners Norway has been responsible for the production, sale and distribution of Coca-Cola in Norway since 1997. Our head office and production facility is located at Lørenskog just outside Oslo. From here, products Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Without Sugar, Fanta, Sprite, Telemark, MER, Powerade and Nestea products are marketed and distributed, as well as TAB X-tra, Urge, Minute Maid, Burn and CHAQWA. Coca-Cola European Partners has a total of about 600 employees in Norway. Read more about us at http://www.coca-cola.no/