- Minimum studiesHigh grade formative cycle
- Minimal experienceAt least 1 year
- Required languages
- English – Advanced Level
- Necessary knowledge
- Active Directory
- Minimum requirements-Experience in office automation / workplace, incident management
– Valuable knowledge of LAN and WAN communication environments.
– Valuable experience in microcomputers and management of office equipment and mobile teams
– Valuable experience in application deployment coordination
– Technical English
– Good aptitude for teamwork, initiative, learning capacity and great customer orientation.
Looking for new professional challenges? We have an opportunity that might interest you!
T-Systems, a leading multinational in Information and Communication Technologies, needs to incorporate a Junior Systems Technician, specialized in infrastructure / systems support (servers, storage, backup, operations, administration, … .), to serve different clients from the Barcelona office.
Your functions would be the following:
– Administration and support tasks for multiplatform environments: Windows (mostly), Linux, Citrix, Postgress database, SQL, AS400, Active Directory MS. Management of scheduled tasks and scripting. Management of user accounts / groups.
– Incident and Request Management. Management and escalation of incidents to providers in different areas. Coordination, escalation and follow-up with other administrators and resolution groups.
– Active participation in Incident, Request, Problem and Change management processes.
– Documentation of procedures.
- Supply industry typeTelecommunications
- CategoryIT and telecommunications – Helpdesk
- vacancy numbers1
- SalarySalary: € 15,000 – € 21,000 Gross / year
- Social benefitsTelecommuting