(Code number 2021 / 28100-1)
Do you care about the wishes and needs of individual people? Would you like to help ensure that people in need of care receive the individual help they need and that at the same time in a team with a particularly friendly atmosphere? Then come to us – in Unit 28. We are responsible for outpatient care help! The outpatient care help is characterized by its diverse support options, so that it cannot get boring with us and your work will live from variety – after all, the focus is on people!
Curious? Then it is now time to take the next step: Apply for Section 28, because we are already looking forward to your support and to you personally!
Each case is individual. Our tasks varied:
- They process the respective applications and check the social welfare requirements according to SGB XII. This means that you decide, in cooperation with the administrative department of the 3rd qualification level, about the type, scope and amount of help to be provided in individual cases.
- They also advise people seeking help on questions of social welfare law.
- You will also enforce claims under public and private law.
Every human is unique. Your profile promising:
- You have a successful degree:
- in the 2nd qualification level – specialist career in administration and finance or
- as an administrative assistant VFA-K (department of local government) or
- of the Employee Course I or
- As a clerk for office management or another comparable degree in a commercial subject with several years of professional experience and the willingness to complete the Employee Course I or the certification course.
- They prefer to take the reins into their own hands and work in a team as well as independently.
- Good organizational skills are a matter of course for you.
- You are the haven of peace in stressful situations.
- Your expertise in using standard PC programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) will help you with this activity.
- Your citizen-friendly and understandable language of expression as well as good knowledge of spoken and written German are reflected in your good understanding of service and the pleasure in dealing with people.
Every authority is different. Our offer is varied:
- We attach great importance to friendly cooperation. This is reflected in our committed teams with a great working atmosphere and an appreciative management culture.
- Our tutors and the whole team will introduce you to your new, responsible job with individual support in a clear and structured manner.
- We offer good internal and external training opportunities that accompany and support you professionally in your day-to-day work and strengthen your personal potential in a future-oriented manner.
- Flexible working hours – not only should you be flexible, we also offer you flexible working hours.
- A job in the center of Munich with good access to public transport as well as the option of a job ticket and a large allowance, so that you can start the evening in a super relaxed manner or prefer to linger a bit in the English Garden opposite.
- It is a full-time position (39 or 40 hours per week). As part of job and desk sharing, the position is generally eligible for part-time.
- The remuneration / salary is based on salary group 9a TVöD / VKA or salary group A 9 mD BayBesG.
We look forward to your detailed application documents, which please send us by January 2nd, 2022, using the reference number 2021 / 28100-1, preferably via our online portal .
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Stettberger (Tel .: 089 2198-14108).
You can find out more about our implementation of the GDPR here: https://www.iertel-oberbayern.de/Bewerber-Datenschutz .
The Upper Bavaria district is diverse, as are its employees. We therefore welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation and identity, ethnic and social origin and nationality, religion, worldview, visible and invisible disabilities of those interested. Applications from people with a severe disability are preferred if they are equally qualified.
Can you imagine supporting us in these diverse and important tasks? Then you’ve come to the right place.
DISTRICT OF OBERBAYERN
Personnel Department, Nadine Stettberger
[email protected] district-oberbayern.de