Dragonfly Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Research Associate/ Laboratory Technician with experience in Immunology assays and screening assays to join Dragonfly’s dedicated Inflammation team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The successful candidate will be a key member of Dragonfly’s Copenhagen site, which opened in October 2020. We are currently 17 dedicated colleagues working out of the labs located in Ballerup to develop new therapies for the treatment of cancer and chronic inflammatory diseases.
In this position, you will aid in the optimization of assays for biological evaluation of our protein-based drug candidates and perform screening assays to identify the best drug candidates. You will work with cell cultures of primary cells and cell lines, make PBMC preps from buffy coats and use AutoMACS to isolate cell subsets. You will analyze your cell cultures by flow cytometry or using instruments like Incucyte, Spectramax and Luminex. You will work closely together with our scientists to set up and perform the assay, including planning, protocol writing, data analysis (GraphPad Prism and FlowJo) and interpretation and reporting of results in ELN. The successful candidate will refer to Kresten Skak – head of Inflammation.
- Laboratory Technician, Biomedical Laboratory Scientist (Danish: Laborant / Bioanalytiker) or Bachelor in a relevant biological/biomedical education
- At least 3 years of experience with mammalian cell culture and screening assays (title by experience)
- Hands-on experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex, Incucyte and Spectramax is an advantage
- Efficient time management and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent record-keeping abilities to document data generated in support of regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively collaborate and eagerness to learn new laboratory skills
- As a person, you are proactive, engaged, flexible and have a positive attitude to new ideas and people
Founded in 2015 by Dr. Tyler Jacks, head of the Koch Institute at MIT, Dr. David Raulet, one of the world’s leading experts in Natural Killer (NK) cell biology, and Bill Haney, a longtime tech entrepreneur and investor, Dragonfly Therapeutics was launched to harness the power of the immune system to provide breakthrough treatments for patients – especially in areas where there are no effective treatments, today.
Dragonfly Therapeutics is an exciting young company that offers great opportunities to develop your professional career and work with some of the brightest minds in breakthrough medicines for patients with urgent unmet medical needs.
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we focus on attracting and retaining people with different experiences and backgrounds. We have a high-performing, collaborative culture characterized by respectful and diverse teams committed to our mission of patients first.
Please visit our website for details.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter as soon as possible via the button “Send ansøgning”, no later than Jan 4th.
We are screening and interviewing for the position on an ongoing basis. For any further questions please email [email protected]
For more info, check out our career site https://dragonflytx.ofir.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk