Live Quantity Surveyor opportunity.
Are you a bit bored and maybe not getting offered the opportunities you need to progress your career? Looking for a fresh start in 2022
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys their job and has a passion for helping build construction projects.
Due to a result of continuing levels of growth and profitability, our client is looking for an established Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This multi discipliary buildings main contractor covers a multitude of busy sectors including, retail, residential, industrial & distribution and commercial. They have a great team spirt and looking for a self motivated and confident individual to add value to the QS team.
The right quantity surveyor would have aspirations of career growth to a senior position and a real passion for construction.
You would be reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor who will provide all the support necessary to succeed.
Quantity Surveyor Package:
- £50-£60,000 dependent on experience
- £6000 car allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus up to 25% of base salary
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities :
- Cost Reports
- Tender Analysis
- Providing Project Mangers contractual advice
- Managing forecasts & cash flow
- Coordination of Bills of Quants
- Managing Junior Staff – Procurement & QS
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have good understanding of construction methodologies
- Have excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a UK Residence and Eligible for employment
If you are interested in a confidential chat to learn more please apply
- Contact: Matthew Newman
- Reference: Totaljobs/MN266
- Job ID: 95924077