Are you a Project Manager looking for a fresh challenge in 2022?
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager preferably holding some Distribution/ Industrial/ Retail build experience (this is not essential), to join an ambitious and well established buildings Main Contractor.
Our client is looking for a strong, highly motivated leader who has the ability to manage and build projects on aggressive programmes.
This specific projects value are normally between £20-£50 Million. Future projects may vary in the future due to the multi disciplinary nature of the business.
This role would be reporting into the Project Director who is very knowledgable and supportive.
You will take full responsibility for your project no paperwork for paperwork sake.
You must have the know how to add value at pre-tender stage & executive stage whilst on site.
Ultimately the right Project Manager will understand team spirit and have the ability to get the most out everyone around him/her, this includes sub-contractors, stakeholders, team mates.
Career progression up to a director position could certainly be achieved for the right Project Manager.
The project locations are predominantly based around the England with multiply regional offices.
If you tick the right boxes and live outside the area but are happy to travel and stay away through the week, you would receive on toip of you normal package a healthy subsitance allowance and accommodation covered.
The correct Project Manager would have a passion for construction, with a can-do attitude.
- Salary £75-£90,000 (dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance £8,000
- Half Yearly Bonus’s
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Staff Perks and incentives
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Minimum of x2 £10 Million+ projects delivered within the industrial steel frame/ distribution sector
- Strong communication skills
- First Aid
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and successfully delivering industrial projects
- Site management while supervising and co-ordinating staff, sub contractors, plant, materials and management information
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures
- Reporting on financial and operational progress
If this position is of interest & keen on a confidential discussion, please apply including an updated CV
- Contact: Matthew Newman
- Reference: Totaljobs/MN164
- Job ID: 95923334