- Educational attainmentMBO
- Number of hours per week38
- Work locationUtrecht
- Salary indication€2100 to €2550
- ContactArthur van der Ham
Hey tech! Have you just completed your technical training as a mechanic, and do you want to give your career a flying start? Or are you someone with experience as an assembly mechanic, mechanical mechanic or car mechanic and are you ready for your next technical challenge? Then this is the job for you!
At this family business, 20 minutes southwest of Utrecht, vehicles are built to measure: terminal tractors. What are you going to do? In one sentence: building vehicles from AZ. You are working on:
- electrical engineering
- Hydraulic systems
- Installing motors
- Cab structure
- Performing tests
You do this in a team; together with 300 colleagues you ensure that these strong vehicles drive around the world! Working hours are Monday to Thursday from 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM – 12:45 PM.
You’ve got it:
- At least a VMBO diploma in technology, MBO is absolutely beautiful!
- You can tinker mechanically, and you are interested in vehicle technology.
- You can work from drawing.
You deserve it:
- A starting salary between €2,100 and €2,550 gross per month, depending on your experience.
- 38-hour work week; on Friday afternoon you are free!
- 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay per year.
- Travel allowance.
- Possibility to follow courses and training via the Intro Academy.
- Pension scheme based on StiPP.
- A prospect of permanent employment.
Are you interested? Then quickly apply below!
Any questions? Call Arthur van der Ham, he can tell you everything! You can reach us on 030-3039220.