Values, innovative technology, daily project challenges and a strong team spirit – this is what EMETRON stands for.
Are you looking for new challenges and are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Then EMETRON GmbH is exactly the right partner for you. We are a nationwide family-run testing company that is active in the field of electrical and non-electrical operational safety tests. We guarantee our customers operational and legal security through the most modern technologies. According to the motto: “Quality is measurable”, they create the basis for the safety of others.
We are looking for several to strengthen our team for the regions Mannheim, Munich, Stuttgart, Heilbronn, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Frankfurt / Main, Cologne, Essen
Service technician (m / f / d) electrical engineering / mechatronics
- As our team member, you carry out the professional testing of the portable equipment, the fixed systems and the machines, you log and evaluate the results independently
- They are also responsible for checking the non-electrical operational safety checks
- You are the first point of contact on site for customers of all sizes in all industries
- You will work closely with the appropriate team leaders
- The inclusion and execution of electrical-specific repair measures
- You have completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering or similar training, e.g. B. as an electrical system installer, electrical engineer, mechatronic technician, electronics technician
- You are also welcome as a career starter
- They are characterized by a high level of commitment, determination and a serious appearance
- They have solid IT skills
- You are ready to travel and have a class B driver’s license
- Independent and team-oriented work rounds off your profile
- A high degree of personal responsibility and design options
- A remuneration above the collective bargaining agreement as well as a crisis-proof, long-term and varied job
- An open-ended employment relationship
- Variable, performance-based bonus system as well as tax-free allowances and benefits
- The best for your personal success: regular training and participation in the mentoring program
- Detailed familiarization with the latest measurement technology, IT and communication tools
- Work-life balance: No work on weekends, at night or on public holidays
- Bonus program: employees recruit employees
- Development and advancement opportunities in an expanding company with flat hierarchies
- In addition, you will be provided with a company vehicle, notebook, mobile phone as well as the latest measurement technology and tools
We are pleased to meet you!
Your personal contact:
Tel .: 06204 | 60 192 – 0
Mail: [email protected]