Manpower LA DEFENSE RECRUITMENT FIRM is looking for an actor in the Insurance sector, a Provident Insurance Manager (M / F) for its client. work stoppages) and Credit insurance.
As such, your missions will be:
– Analyze, accept and process indemnities in Personal Insurance, with a permanent concern for quality of services, customer service and respect for deadlines, and all this of course in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and ethics;
– Record the declarations in the tools, as well as the events occurring during the extension periods received. As such, you are the guarantor of the various management acts;
– Discuss with the various people necessary for processing files (medical advisers, clients, general agents, etc.), depending on the level of complexity of the file;
– Write messages for policyholders, starting from “standard” or personalized letters, depending on the situations encountered;
– Participate in the various team projects, in particular concerning the improvement of the efficiency and the quality of management within the service.
As part of your new job, you will of course be supported and integrated by the team for a gradual increase in skills. You have a Bac + 2 training in the field of Insurance, law, you are totally junior or have a first experience of 2 years in a provident or borrower service.
You have a good command of the Office Pack (Word, Excel,?).
You have very good interpersonal skills and good telephone skills.
As part of its diversity policy, Manpower studies, on an equal basis, all applications including those of people with disabilities.
The profile sought
Insurance Manager M / F
Manpower assists you in a personalized way for any type of job sought, in SMEs or large companies, on CDI, CDD, CDI-Interim, Interim, work-study, internship ,. 70 recruitment firms and 562 temporary employment agencies are at your side throughout France. Manpower is more than 16,000 recruitments per year on CDD-CDI and more than 94,600 temporary workers on average every day in 2017.
We collect your personal data in order to provide you with the services to which you subscribe and in particular: ensure the creation and management of your account, put you in touch with recruiters in France and around the world, offer you companies and offers of employment likely to interest you, to send you our information newsletters and other subscribed services. We will also use them, subject to the options subscribed, for advertising targeting and commercial prospecting purposes within our Group, as well as with our commercial partners (trade fairs, continuing education, language courses, CV service, invitations, etc. .). You have at any time a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to data concerning you within the limits provided by law. You can also review your prospecting and targeting options at any time. These rights can be exercised at any time by writing to the address [email protected] . Keljob is a service provided by the company Figaro Classifieds.
To find out more about the confidentiality and protection of the data you provide to us, click here.