NOVOTEL London Wembley is looking for a Night Receptionist / Night Auditor to provide guests with excellent levels of service.
First impressions are everything!
As a Night Receptionist / Auditor, you will take care of our guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a positive and memorable experience with us. The Night Auditor will assist the Night Team in the smooth running of the hotel during the night and is responsible for the nightly reconciliation and compiling and distribution of reports.
Do you have the skills?
- Passion for Customer Service
- Ability to focus and have attention to detail
- Can make a decision in front of a guest or in an emergency situation
The ideal candidate for the Night Receptionist / Night Auditor position should:
- Be an excellent team player and be willing to support others
- Display a polite and professional attitude at all times
- Be enthusiastic in delivering excellent service
- Command a good level of written and spoken English
Key responsibilities of the Night Receptionist / Night Auditor role include:
- To handle reservations and walk-ins, and deal with any guest queries
- Scanning all relevant documentation overnight
- To reconcile credit card banking for NOVOTEL London Wembley
- Compiling reports for next day and distribute to departments
What do you get from us?
A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide for hotel stays and food & beverage discounts.
Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers – subject to availability and T&C).
- A competitive salary and performance incentives
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted accommodation rates with Accor Hotels globally
- Regular performance reviews to ensure you receive on-going feedback to help you grow and develop in your role
- An exciting position within a hotel collection which has been recognised as an industry leader
If this sounds like the Night Receptionist / Night Auditor role for you then please apply today!
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: Caterer/236081104
- Job ID: 95621488