Construction is well underway in Albertslund Municipality and therefore our construction team must have added more resources. We need an experienced construction case manager, with team spirit and flair for the cross-cutting collaboration, go-ahead and ideas to be part of the work with sustainable urban development. If you also want to bring your professional knowledge and commitment into play in relation to urban development in Albertslund, then it is just you we are missing.
A little about us
We have a very well-functioning construction team with an informal tone. Knowledge sharing is a key element in the collaboration – even when mistakes are made. In this way, we become better together, which helps to ensure a safe development and learning environment, which ultimately benefits the citizens. Collaboration is thus a key word in our everyday lives. This applies both internally in the department, where we come with different backgrounds, but also in the construction case processing itself, where we want to help put a positive and sustainable imprint on the solutions the builders and consultants choose. We therefore spend part of our time on pre-dialogues and discussions of projects in the early planning phase.
The team’s tasks are diverse and include, in addition to authority processing, also the administration of local plans. We have several large urban development areas, which throw off many exciting tasks. The team is also responsible for preparing agenda items for political consideration, BBR reports and many other tasks. As our cases range from detached house construction to institutional construction to the development of large residential areas and complex commercial buildings, it places great demands on insight into and understanding of planning, architectural, legal, construction and fire technical conditions. In task planning, we try to distribute the tasks according to the team members’ competencies and interests.
Your most important tasks will be
· Construction case processing, including dialogue meetings with citizens and companies
· Participation in interdisciplinary collaboration groups related to specific construction projects
· Local plan assessments, including screening of new local plans
· Fire technical sparring with Hovedstadens Beredskab
· Production of material for political consideration
· We are looking for an experienced person with relevant education such as. architect, engineer, constructor, land surveyor, from which you have gained experience in construction case processing
· You must have the desire and courage to be part of self-governing teamwork and interest in bringing your professionalism into play in new ways
· You must be willing to work in interdisciplinary constellations with special emphasis on collaboration
· You must have good IT skills
· You must be confident in written communication
· Experience especially within the Planning Act
· Experience in fire technical construction case processing
Salary and terms of employment
The position is a full-time position and you want to fill it as soon as possible.
Wage placement takes place after negotiation between the municipality and the organization entitled to negotiate.
It is part of Albertslund Municipality’s employment policy to promote diversity and equality.
It is a prerequisite for your employment in Albertslund Municipality that you have a valid work and residence permit.
Albertslund Municipality has smoke-free working hours.
For further information, you are welcome to contact team coordinator Christian Marklund on tel. 22237730 or unit manager Hans Henrik Høg on tel. On 29607283.
If the job is something for you, send your application and CV to us no later than Sunday 16 January 2022. We expect to hold job interviews in week 3 – 2022
Write in your application that you found the job on ofir.dk