Are you interested in contributing to a better everyday life for relatives?
Oslo Municipality has prepared a standard for relatives’ cooperation https://www.oslo.kommune.no/helse-og-omsorg/oslostandard-for-parorendesamarbeid#gref
The purpose of the standard is that the collaboration with relatives should be systematic, an integral and natural part of all services. P årørende should experience that it is easy to get in touch with the services, and that they are heard and allowed to participate. The Oslo standard for relatives’ co-operation covers all groups of relatives, and it is aimed at all employees in the municipality’s health, care and welfare services.
In order to implement the standard and change practices, the municipality will undergo a comprehensive change journey that will have consequences for employees, managers and the municipality’s systems. It will require efforts both at system level, locally, cross-sectorally and in companies that fall under the areas of responsibility of several city council departments.
Implementation of the next of kin standard will extend over three years. The work is organized as a project where there is room for varied forms of involvement, collaboration and collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented project manager who wants to lead the work. You must like working in teams and the ability to create enthusiasm in those with whom you will collaborate. You will on a daily basis be affiliated with the Center for Professional Development and Research / Development Center for Nursing Homes and Home Services, which is part of the Public Health and Care Department in the Norwegian Health Service.
Accession soon, by appointment.
As a project manager, you must drive the investment and ensure progress
- Have overall responsibility for planning and implementation of the project, as well as profit mapping and goal formulation
- Coordinate collaboration between the project, Oslo’s 15 districts, affected agencies (Welfare Agency, Nursing Home Agency and Health Agency) and relatives’ organizations
- Lead the work with the development of competence measures as needed, in dynamic collaboration with participating companies
- Establish and lead a resource group (incl. Workplace / digital surfaces)
- Arrange an annual professional conference together with the resource group
- If applicable, lead the work of revising the standard during the project period
- Relevant university / college education
- Understanding and experience with relatives’ work is a prerequisite
- Experience from managing projects with many actors, preferably across companies
- Experience from using project management tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of collaboration and administration in Oslo municipality is an advantage
- Very good communication skills in Norwegian, written and oral, corresponding to the Bergen test well passed
- Must be able to document results within the qualification requirements described
- Independent, goal-oriented, solution-oriented with the ability to prioritize and implement
- Good at establishing and developing relationships, ability to understand the needs and motivation of others
- Professional integrity and willingness to challenge and develop
- Curious, enterprising with good organizational understanding
- We place great emphasis on personal suitability
- A professionally stimulating working day with nice colleagues in an agency with important social tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Good opportunities for competence building and development
- Good occupational pension and insurance schemes in Oslo pension insurance
- Salary by agreement and qualifications