PIN AG in Berlin
Together with you we want to make Berlin “greener”
With around 1,300 employees, PIN AG has been one of the largest and most successful companies in the private mail service sector since 1999.
As the green capital post office, we are already processing up to 750,000 items a day. We take care of the collection, processing in our own sorting center and delivery to the recipient.
We operate over 550 green mailboxes all over Berlin. Our customers can use our services in 18 logistics branches and in over 150 PIN partner shops.
Become part of our fair and committed corporate culture – together we can make Berlin even greener.
We are looking for you, as an IT system administrator (m / f / d) , at the earliest opportunity.
Your tasks are:
- First Level Support und Incident Management
- Administration, installation and configuration of hardware and software environments
- Ensuring information security and system documentation
- Patch Management, Reporting und Monitoring
This is your profile:
- Completed degree (e.g. computer science) or comparable qualification (e.g. system integration)
- Know-how in the administration of Linux and Windows-based systems and networks
- Certifications such as B. MCS, MCSE, ITIL Foundation
- Experience in service management and the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Citrix XEN App, Exchange Server Frontend, TK environment and in the LAN / WAN area
These are good reasons to start with us:
- Open-ended employment contract and performance-related salary
- Intensive training and modern work in an innovative and professional IT team
- Working time account as well as allowances for the BVG ticket and company pension scheme
- Training and further education offers
- Possibility of working from home
- Regular events and joint sports activities as well as other attractive corporate benefits