POLAVIS develops and implements innovative digital solutions for hospitals. Here, POLAVIS is the leading provider of patient portals, which are particularly required and promoted within the framework of the Hospital Future Act. POLAVIS is on a growth course and is expanding the experienced team on a sustainable basis.
The heart of the POLAVIS platform pulsates in our growing team. Exciting projects, a cool infrastructure and complex integrations are waiting for you every day to reform hospital-patient communication and help shape the digital healthcare of tomorrow. We work every day to advance products that have a major impact on our most important asset – our health.
- Installation and maintenance of server operating systems – Linux Debian
- Maintenance of web applications – Apache, PHP-FPM, MariaDB
- Assistance with the installation of the server and web applications
- Acceptance of tickets and independent processing
- Forwarding of fault reports to third-level support
- At least 1 year of professional experience in administration or second-level support
- Confident use of the Debian operating system
- Safe handling of sh / bash.
- Experience in server administration (Apache, PHP-FPM, MariaDB)
- Fluent spoken and written German
Desirable skills, but not a requirement
- Experience with server virtualization (VMware ESXi / Hyper-V)
- Experience with certificate management (PKI, Letsencrypt)
- Experience with Postfix and Dovecot
- Experience with GIT
- Healthcare experience
A meaningful task with a lot of creative freedom in a growing team. Flexible working time models, home office solutions and 27 days of vacation. An attractive salary package and individual training opportunities. An office in Berlin Mitte, Urban Sports Club, coffee, fruit, snacks and drinks as well as an open and interdisciplinary team.