The department for institutional services is responsible for services in nursing homes, short-term stays, 24-hour rehabilitation, municipal immediate help stays and the operation of central kitchens. We have 245 institutional places and approx. 400 skilled employees.
Now we want you on the team!
Our vision is to facilitate life development in a safe environment. We will ensure that Rana Municipality’s residents in need of round-the-clock care, rehabilitation and care receive the best possible offer. We work continuously with increased quality in the service, professional development and innovation, to meet the needs of the future.
We are looking for independent people who are user-oriented, responsible, proud, clear and happy to work
Do you want to be our new colleague?
At Gruben nursing home ward 3, it is available:
- 100% permanent position as a health professional
- 59.15% permanent position as a health professional at night
Both positions are vacant from today.
The department has 25 places for people with dementia. We have many exciting professional challenges and are actively involved in the development of professional competence across the occupational groups.
We have a very good working environment. We place high demands on the quality of the service and always have the patient in focus. In our department, we work with person-centered care where activity is adapted to the individual resident.
Work area / work tasks:
• Varying and interesting work tasks and exciting professional challenges
• Exciting primary contact work with special responsibility and follow-up of some users
• Drug management
• Supervision of students and pupils
• Person-centered care
• Norwegian authorization as a health professional or other authorized health professional education.
• Knowledge / mastery of data as a tool
• Must master Norwegian orally and in writing sufficiently to practice the profession properly.
• Valid police certificate upon accession, cf. the Health and Care Services Act § 5-4
• Work experience with a job in a dementia ward is an advantage
• Must be willing to acquire medical competence
• Experience with person-centered care is an advantage as adapted activity for the individual is important in working with people with dementia
Personal suitability / personal qualities:
We are looking for you who:
• are solution-oriented, energetic and professionally strong
• thrive in the meeting with patients and relatives
• clear, honest and show a great degree of flexibility
• are a good role model for your colleagues and students in practice
We can offer:
• Exciting and challenging work assignments
• Internal teaching and professional updating with good opportunities to develop knowledge and competence
• Good working environment and professional commitment
Working hours: Shift
Preference for internal applicants will be taken into account when hiring. In the event of internal relocation, another position of the same type may become vacant. Indicate in the application if you want to be an applicant for other vacancies.
The last two references must be provided. Relevant applicants will be called for an interview
Job code and salary are determined on the basis of education, salary seniority and internal salary structure. Salary seniority is calculated on the basis of diplomas and certificates, which are attached to the application. Supplements are provided for relevant supplementary / further education.
A police certificate is only obtained when the applicant has been offered a position.
The position is offered on the condition that the certificate does not show remarks that either lead to exclusion from employment, or that the applicant is found unsuitable according to Rana municipality’s assessments.
Certificates and attestations must be attached to the application. Certificates from foreign colleges / universities must be NOKUT-approved.
Rana municipality practices more publicity. Pursuant to section 25 of the Public Access to Information Act, information about the applicant may be published even if the applicant requests anonymity.
Questions related to the position and the hiring process can be directed to the
Department Nurse Hanne Åsheim, tel .: 75 14 67 46, or e-mail: [email protected]
Relocation expenses can be covered according to separate regulations. The municipality has some earmarked kindergarten places at its disposal.
Rana municipality is an open and inclusive employer, where all applicants are assessed equally. We therefore encourage qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, functional ability or ethnic background.
NB: There are currently fraud attempts against jobseekers in Norway. We ask you to remember that you as an applicant must never provide Bank ID information during the application process. We also ask you to report any suspicions.
Applications must be sent via the electronic application form, see link on this page.
Application deadline: 20.12.2021