Do you want to kick-start your career while studying and gain valuable experience for the future?
Do you want to increase your business understanding, technical knowledge, communication skills and understand what AI can solve for organizations? We are looking for you who are studying today and want to become our first Consultant Associate Trainee!
24SevenOffice is an international group with offices in Sweden, Norway and the USA. In the organization, our teams consist of colleagues from all the different places where we are. As part of our ambitions to continue to grow, our international consulting team will recruit more talent to Karlstad and Stockholm. Do you want to be part of the journey?
After an introduction and training for the first few weeks, your Trainee period starts. Here we will gradually introduce you to our processes. Among other things, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the processes linked to the implementation and optimization of 24SevenOffice (ERP) for our customers. Your responsibility will increase in line with your learning curve and goals achieved.
- Build knowledge and competence about 24SevenOffice solutions and take active responsibility for your own learning.
- Contribute positively to our culture and create promoters internally and externally.
- Contribute by testing functionality and helping to build a demo environment.
- Contribute to additional sales with existing customers.
This is a perfect role for you who are curious about a career in these areas when you finish your studies.
- Become part of a company in strong growth with international ambitions.
- Get the opportunity to enter our very first Trainee role for the consulting team.
- Become an expert in modern technology that will make you attractive for the future.
- Get an insight into how our consultants work with project management in the best way.
- Do not wait to start your career until you have finished your studies – start it today.
We are looking for you as:
- Has 1-2 years left on your bachelor / master in economics, technology, or other relevant education.
- Has a passion for business development, technology and creating engaging customers.
- Is proficient in communication in Swedish both in writing and orally, but also comfortable with using English at work.
- Lives in Karlstad or Stockholm, or comfortable commuting to the office.
- Has a high work capacity and wishes to work a minimum of 40% on the side of your studies.
As a person, you are independent and good at driving the process forward without necessarily having a clear framework with instructions. Within the responsibility you are given, you are committed to delivering good quality and being accurate. You are good at communication and are good at engaging others through your way of communicating. You enjoy working with different colleagues and contacts, and enjoy being part of a team. You recognize yourself and want to contribute to a culture that is characterized by being trusting, brave and curious.