Do you have a burning interest in development and testing? Do you want to be part of an interdisciplinary SCRUM development team with high competence?
Are you curious about gaining a foothold in an international technology company with many career opportunities? We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for our QA team in 24SevenOffice
The 24SevenOffice family is growing and we are now looking for more talent for the QA team, which is part of the Product Development department. The QA team works with four skilled colleagues to ensure the quality of the functionality associated with our services. You will have the opportunity to work closely with your colleagues on the team, at the same time as you become part of the larger Product Development department with 35 committed colleagues. At 24SevenOffice, we value close collaboration across teams and locations. You will be part of the office in Skien, but you will also work closely with colleagues throughout the organization – both Norway, Sweden and the USA.
- Quality-assured planned functionality through static testing.
- Quality-assured ongoing development through functional and non-functional testing.
- Validate business logic through User Acceptance testing.
- Design and perform test cases.
- Become part of a department with high competence, quality focus and with a committed leader who will support you in your development.
- Become part of an international organization that is imbued with the values of trusting, brave and curious.
- A dynamic office space with large and bright office space on Klosterøya in Skien. We have shuffleboard, football games and many social zones. We work hard and have fun on the road!
- A career path into Product Development in a forward-looking technology company in strong growth. We have gone from being 60 to 160 colleagues in 3 years. It creates many internal career opportunities.
We are looking for you as:
- Has completed a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in technical and / or economics.
- Passionate about technology and curious about development and testing.
- Can refer to a form of relevant work experience either part-time or full-time. Examples of this can be that you have been in a QA / Test role before, worked with development, worked as an accountant, worked with implementation or customer support of business applications etc.
- You are a skilled communicator in Norwegian written and oral and you master English well, both orally and in writing.
As a person, you have good communication skills. You have an eye for detail and are passionate about delivering high quality and precision. You are enterprising and enjoy developing and improving the current situation. In a group, you thrive in the role of the devil’s lawyer and you are not afraid to ask the critical questions – which help to strengthen us for the future! You are a team player and recognize yourself in and will contribute to our values which are trusting, brave and curious.