Herlev Municipality is looking for a skilled and committed financial consultant, with primarily work area as system manager for OPUS Finance, the technical part of our financial management, ØIR Finance, VAT, 12-part settlement, etc.
Your tasks will be diverse, but primarily you must ensure that the municipality’s financial system lives up to the requirements of the Budget and Accounting System for municipalities from the Ministry of the Interior and Housing. You must be able to handle both the budget adjustments in the financial system and the accounting tasks associated with this, and often your tasks will require dialogue with others in the organization and / or the municipality’s audit.
Your areas of responsibility and competencies:
You will be part of Finance and Collection, which is the central finance unit in Herlev Municipality and organizationally anchored in the Staff for IT, Personnel and Finance.
As responsible for OPUS Finance, you will work closely with the Chief of Staff, the financial controllers and users of OPUS Finance.
In addition to the task as responsible for OPUS Finance, you will also be involved in VAT settlements, banking, reports to ministries, 12-part settlements, consulting assignments and much more. An exciting and versatile position for you who want to work in depth to get the authorized Budget and Accounting System reflected in the municipality’s financial system.
- You have a strong professionalism and preferably municipal experience with finance.
- Has experience with financial management systems, preferably KMD OPUS Finance.
- Has strong MS-Office competencies, including Microsoft Excel.
- Can communicate difficult to access material in an easy and understandable way
- Is ambitious, results-oriented and good at solving problems
- Has personal and professional impact
- Can act as a sparring partner for your colleagues, managers, etc.
- Has extensive experience with municipal finances, and preferably an economics-relevant education.
Your other qualifications:
- Is responsible, focused and persistent.
- Is enterprising and independent at the same time as you are collaborative.
- Ability to build relationships broadly within the organization.
- Maintains the overview while also focusing on the detail.
- Motivated to build something new in collaboration with colleagues and managers.
- Have humor, good humor and want your workplace and your colleagues.
A committed and good working environment with skilled and committed colleagues – you will also have a broad collaboration for the entire organization.
- Independence in the task solution, lots of challenges, professional development and with ample opportunity to shape the content of the job.
- Flexible working hours and good canteen arrangement.
- Informal tone.
About Finance and Collection
Finance and Collection consists of 10 employees and a manager. The department handles the tasks around the municipality’s Finance and Debtors system, ØiR coordination, financial reporting, borrowing, property tax, insurance, collection tasks and a large number of financial tasks associated with this as well as financial processing of political cases, etc. Organizationally, Finans og Opkrævning belongs to the municipality’s central Staff for IT, Personnel and Finance with reference to the Chief of Staff. You can see an organization chart of Herlev Municipality here .
Salary and Terms of Employment
The weekly working time is 37 hours. The place of work is Herlev Rådhus – Herlev Bygade 90. Salary and employment according to the current agreement according to principles of local wage formation with the bargaining organization. For the right applicant, employment as a specialist consultant can be an option.
Application and interviews
Submit your application and CV via the “Submit application” button. The application deadline is Sunday, December 12, 2021 . Interviews are expected to be held in week 50/51.
Find out more
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact the head of Finance and Collection, [email protected] phone 44526401.
Herlev is located in the heart of the capital area with a well-functioning infrastructure. The transport options to and from Herlev are good and will be strengthened with the upcoming light rail and the four light rail stations in the city. At the same time, Herlev offers easy access to green areas. We are in the process of developing the city so that it also has a vibrant commercial life, an exciting city center in the future and is attractive to live and do business in.
We develop the municipal service on the basis that all employees have a responsibility for the whole as well as the courage and competencies to make decisions. We are creating a Herlev in progress, which is still characterized by strong community institutions, local co-responsibility and active participation, where everyone can unfold. A Herlev, where the strong continue to help lift the weak, and where progression for the citizens is the foundation of our initiatives and services.
Write in your application that you found the job on ofir.dk