We are looking for a skilled employee who can help strengthen our work to ensure the need for sea transport for efficient and safe sailing, and traffic in the water!
The Norwegian Coastal Administration develops transport systems at sea that are safe, promote value creation and contribute to the transition to a low-emission society. Ambitious goals have been set within arrival, transport safety and within climate / environment. The competitiveness of maritime transport, the utilization of new technology, and organizational development are important challenges in order to be able to meet tomorrow’s requirements. The Norwegian Coastal Administration has a broad interface within transport, with other social actors, and has international cooperation with both nations and organizations to standardize, streamline and secure shipping.
The Coastal Administration’s vision is to develop the coast and sea area into the world’s safest and cleanest.
There is now a vacancy for a vacancy of 18 months as an advisor in the department for marine and coastal management at the Norwegian Coastal Administration. The department has a total of 22 employees in Arendal, Haugesund, Ålesund, Kabelvåg and Honningsvåg. Workplace for this position will be Honningsvåg or Kabelvåg. The field of work is versatile and varied, and not least engaging. The tasks will be related to both case processing, advice and guidance.
There are requirements for:
- Higher education in the field of administration, transport, social security, legal, planning or environmental subjects, minimum at bachelor level
- Good language skills – Norwegian / English, oral and written
- Driver’s license at B.
- Good knowledge of elementary computer tools
It is desirable with:
- Knowledge of digital mapping tools
- Experience from / knowledge of case processing and the exercise of authority
- Experience from / knowledge of public administration, assessment and planning tasks
- Experience from / knowledge of project management
- Experience from improvement work
- Responsible and analytical
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Enterprising, independent and structured
- As an employee, you should be able to identify with our values; future-oriented, committed and reliable
- A good working environment
- Competitive terms
- A challenging position with development opportunities
- Good pension scheme in the Government Pension Fund
- Measures for employees in North Troms and Finnmark with lower taxes and write-down of student debt as long as the Storting decides
- Holiday home scheme for some of the four to the Norwegian Coastal Administration
- Flexible working hours within the state’s schemes
The position is the salary as a consultant, position code 1434, gross NOK. 543,500 (ltr. 64) to gross ISK. 604 700 (ltr. 66).
The place of work is currently Honningsvåg or Kabelvåg. Indicate the desired place of work in your application.
No travel can be expected.
We believe that inclusion and diversity are a strength. Therefore, we want employees with different skills, professional combinations, life experience and perspective to contribute to an even better task solution. We will facilitate employees who need it. If we get qualified applicants with a disability, a hole in the CV or immigrant background, we will call at least one applicant in each of these groups for an interview. To be considered as an applicant within these groups, the applicants must meet certain requirements. Read more about the requirements on the Employer Portal: https://arbeidsgiver.difi.no/positivsaerbehandling. Applicants who meet the requirements and want to be assessed on a special basis, must check this in the job portal Webcruiter. The ticks in the jobseeker portal will also form the basis for anonymised statistics such as
all government agencies report on in their annual reports.
In accordance with the Public Administration Act § 25, we draw attention to the fact that information about the applicant may be published, even if the applicant has requested not to be entered on the list of applicants. Applicants will then be notified.