Trends and traditions, art and nature, historical buildings and modern infrastructure: the Freising district with its beautiful Isar floodplains and the largest hop-growing area in the world, the Hallertau, offers a lot for the people who live here. And they like to live here. In addition, our district is a strong business location for companies of all sizes, e.g. Weihenstephan and the Fraunhofer Institute. At the Freising District Office, we have more than 750 employees to ensure that it stays that way. Decide in favor of us as an attractive employer and shape the future of the people who live and work here with us – committed, responsible and close to the people.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for one for subject area 24 – social affairs, asylum
Full-time support worker in the field of “asylum”
Your tasks are:
Among other things, you will be responsible for the independent processing of the subject areas of “sickness benefits” and “utility bills”. You are also responsible for the processing of utility bills and the payment / cancellation of accommodation costs.
- Completed training as an administrative assistant (m / f / d) or successful completion of the technical examination I or successful acquisition of the 2nd qualification level (formerly middle non-technical administrative service) or completed vocational training in the commercial area, e.g. as an office clerk (m / f / d), Industrial clerk (m / f / d), businessman (m / f / d) for office communication
- Stress resistance
- negotiation skills
- Conflict ability
- Language level English B1
We offer you:
- A permanent full-time position with collective bargaining grouping in salary group 6 TVöD or a civil servant position in salary group A 7 if the civil service requirements are met
- Additional public service services (e.g. annual special payment, large room allowance)
- A diverse and demanding area of responsibility in a modern service authority that is designed for collegiality and participation
- Basically the possibility of flexible working hours
- Attractive training and further education opportunities
- Company pension schemes and health promotion
In principle, the position is part-time, provided that all-day performance of the tasks is ensured through job sharing.
We look forward to receiving your application:
For more information, please contact the Head of Social Services, Mr Wagensonner (Tel. 08161 600-721), or the Deputy HR Manager, Mr Gabriel (Tel. 08161 600-193).
Please apply directly on the career portal by December 16, 2021 .
We welcome applications from all interested parties, regardless of their cultural and social origin, age, religion, worldview, disability or sexual identity. Severely disabled applicants (male / female) are preferred if they are otherwise essentially the same.
You can find our information on applicant data protection here .