Junior Back-End Developer
London (hybrid remote + onsite)
A fantastic client of ours is looking to expand their ever-growing team and they are looking for a junior back-end developer to join the development team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this amazing company who work with some of the biggest names in the world. They also offer tones of benefits to their employees. If you’re looking for training and progression than look no further. Looking to get someone to start early in the new year but interviews will take place ASAP.
You will come in as a back-end developer and be working working with the senior front-end developer on a number of projects. Each project is different and challenges you in different ways. You will be dealing with a lot of interactive advertising.
- Experience or knowledge in P.H.P/MySQL is essential. (L.A.M.P/ L.E.M.P)
- Need to have experience or an understanding of Laravel.
- Need to have basic front-end experience. HTML5/ SASS/ Java Script/ JQuery/ CSS
Experience of any of the following would also be beneficial:
- Object oriented coding and design patterns.
- Experience with external APIs and data fields would be beneficial.XML and JSON.
- Understanding Tools like Git
- Experience with or knowledge or a desire for Virtualisation (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering is not essential but is preferred.
- A genuine interest in working in an advertising & media environment
- Has experience or an understanding of Adobe CC
- Has an understanding of studio management software and project management
- Great verbal, written and communication skills.
- Has great Attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude towards work and can be very social and fit in with the team.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical and Dental cover
- Monthly massage
- A very successful Training and progression scheme.
Plus plenty more benefits.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.