The IPPEN.MEDIA network is in the top 10 of all websites in Germany and in the top 5 of all IVW news sites (as of January 2021). In addition to brands such as tz.de, Merkur.de, fr.de, BW24, FNP, HNA, Einfach Tasty or BuzzFeed, numerous special-interest portals are also part of IPPEN.MEDIA’s digital portfolio. The variety of brands is an expression of the strength of an independent and economically successful journalism.In the heart of Munich we are looking for motivated, personable and online enthusiastsPersonnel development consultants (m / f / d)
Become a booster! Do you love to push individual colleagues or entire teams in their professional and personal development and thus contribute essential impulses for the further success of the entire company?
Count among your tasks
- Independent support and advice in a technical or editorial area in all personnel development topics
- Direct support of our employees and managers in their personal development through individual coaching and training measures
- Implementation and continuous further development of central personnel development issues, including at the internal ID Academy
- Conception and implementation or support of lively and practical trainings & workshops (live / video / podcasts)
- Strengthening an agile mindset, e.g. through coaching and retrospectives
- Pulse and drivers of i nnovativen HR issues in close cooperation with the recruiting and HR management team
- A shared, valuable vision : to continue to shape local journalism pluralistically and independently and thus to promote diversity of opinion in society
- We offer you a great working atmosphere with agile, creative and motivated colleagues, to whom an appreciative interaction and mutual growth mean a lot
- With us you have a lot of creative freedom in your area of responsibility and the opportunity to contribute your expertise to our entire network
- Comprehensive onboarding and lots of training
- Hybrid work paired with a trusting team culture
- Special employee discounts , grants for the canteen , company pension schemes, as well as coffee, water and tea for free
- Successfully completed studies in the field of psychology, business administration, education; ideally complemented by coaching and / or trainer training
- First relevant professional experience in personnel development in an innovative and dynamic company, preferably in the digital environment
- A proactive, structured way of working paired with a passion for learning , the courage to find new paths and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills , moderation skills and empathy in dealing with different stakeholders
- Occasional willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English skills
We cordially invite you to get to know online media from their most exciting side and to strengthen our team at IPPEN.MEDIA!
Apply very easily: directly online, whether it’s a cover letter or a short video together with your résumé – you decide how you would like to present yourself. We are pleased to meet you! Your contacts: Cäcilia Schneider and Kristin Erlwein, Tel. + 49 (89) 5306-8208.