Undo is on the journey towards creating the insurance of the future. With Tryg behind us, we try to breathe new life into the industry and set new standards for what insurance should be. We are growing fast, and are therefore looking for someone who will be the face of our mission, and help our customers safely, empathetically and effectively through their claims process. At the same time, you will be a key part of devising and developing completely new, innovative digital solutions and damage automation.
- Experience with claims handling on contents insurance.
- Preferably an insurance professional education.
- A pragmatic but thorough approach to work.
- A proud, huge smile on the lips when the customer has had a great experience.
- The teamplay mentality, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- A high drive, and ability to work independently.
- An interest in helping to create new digital solutions.
- Treated rehousing, simple liability or travel injuries (is a plus).
At Undo you get:
- Experience with claims handling within contents insurance, but also accident and travel insurance.
- A steep learning curve and get your set of skills developed quickly.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of technological development – an area of competence that is more and more in demand.
- Flat hierarchy and opportunity to take responsibility quickly.
- A social environment where the week’s efforts are celebrated with beer on the roof terrace.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
Undo is a new insurance agency with a completely new approach to insurance, where we offer contents, car, travel and accident insurance through our apps. We have built a digital insurance company from scratch and have our own insurance products, which have been developed in collaboration with Tryg.
Our ambition is to make insurance extremely easy and transparent. From the purchase of the insurance, along the way with any. changes to the notification of an injury – the entire customer journey happens quickly and easily in our apps.
Our team consists of 36 motivated people who enjoy an informal and humorous everyday life. We have an office on Tømmergravsgade in Sydhavnen with a huge roof terrace, lots of social events and an energetic atmosphere as a result.
You can check us out on undo.app, download our apps, or read a little more about us in Børsen, Berlingske, Politiken or Techsavvy.
For further information or questions about the position, contact Head of Injury, Camilla Morell, by email [email protected]
Submit your application via the “Submit Application” button.
Application deadline as soon as possible – we hold interviews on an ongoing basis and allow ourselves to complete the process when the right candidate has been found.
See more on our application site: https://undo.ofir.com
Write in your application that you found the job on ofir.dk