SKF Göteborg, Västra Götalands län Heltid
Are you an experienced system user in finance? Do you enjoy providing training and support change? Are you willing to be part of the journey to implement SAP globally by developing SKF colleagues? Then you could be our next…
SEP Deploy Finance Trainer
SKF IT provides strategic IT support to the SKF organization by developing sound strategies, enabling business transformation and handling selected service providers. We are now running the biggest change journey in our long history, and the SKF ERP Program (SEP) is a vital part of our transformation. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have a professional aspiration to deliver on time and within budget, in alignment with business targets. End User Training is a function focused on developing global end user training in each process area and each country in close collaboration with SKF process teams.
• Training single point of contact to the global Finance and Controlling process teams
• Central trainer to prepare and train local trainers and end users
• Directing training impact assessments for SAP releases in Finance processes
• Quality assurance lead for global sales training content
• Continuous feedback to content developers to ensure that training material is updated as needed
• Collaboration with key stakeholders
• Collaboration with training content developers, off- and on-shore
• Very good process knowledge in finance/controlling and related processes
• Experience and knowledge in SAP and its relevant modules
• Previous experience in training, preparing materials etc. is advantageous
• Good understanding of IT systems and data
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to travel (approximately 20 %)
You will enjoy working here if you
• You would like to be part of a global change program and have a passion for learning and training
• You like to work in an international context
• You enjoy working in a team and you have experience from collaboration tools
• You have an openness to change and work in a structured way
This position holder will preferably be located in Gothenburg, but other locations in EMEA could be considered.
You will report to Manuela Speranza, Business Readiness Manager, who is located in Airasca, Italy.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Danijel Sjogren, Recruitment Expert at SKF Group Recruitment Center, at [ Link removed ] .
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter in English no later than November 30, 2021. Please note that we will screen candidates continuously during the application period.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.