At Erhvervsjuridisk Rådgivning, we help companies in the construction industry with advice on the area of bond law – especially in construction and procurement law.
We are looking for an ambitious and well-founded colleague who is interested in construction law. You will be part of a professionally strong house with many opportunities and good colleagues.
The work is characterized by versatile work tasks, where collaboration and sparring – also with other professional groups – is a natural part of the way we work.
About the job
Your tasks will include be:
- Information search
- preparation of newsletters
- preparation of notes and written opinions
- monitoring of relevant legislation
- ad hoc tasks for the department’s lawyers
- political advocacy
- Possibly. education
Working hours are approx. 15 hours per week, which is taken into account for study and vacation.
- You have an interest in the construction industry
- you study law or business law
- you may have had contract law or procurement law, but that is not a requirement
- you have a high professional level
- you are service-minded and can work with the department’s lawyers and secretaries
- you have a flair for communication, and express yourself clearly and distinctly in writing
- you are responsible, flexible and thorough with your work
- you have a good mood.
Erhvervsjuridisk Rådgivning consists of 11 employees who advise approx. 6,000 member companies. We are a large house with more than 100 lawyers and jurists. We solve tasks in close collaboration with colleagues. We are close to the members and concerned with creating the best solution for the individual company.
The tone is good and humorous with emphasis on a good collegial community.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Louise Dahl Krath Jensen on tel. 7216 0147 ( [email protected] ).
You will send your application as well as your CV and all exam papers as soon as possible via the application button no later than 12 December 2021.
- Capital Region