HEMFRID IS LOOKING FOR YOU WHO WANT TO WORK WITH VARIOUS HOME CLEANING TASKS FOR OUR PREMIUM TEAM
We are looking for you who want to work in our premium team where you will work with a varied and fun job in home cleaning and be helpful in the customer’s everyday life with ex. pick up children at preschool / school, buy food and simpler cooking. You work with our customers who live in large households and who are looking for you who are passionate about delivering world-class service in the household!
We are now looking for you who are an experienced cleaner in private households and preferably in larger households with varying cleaning tasks. You should also love building relationships with customers and always give that little extra!
You will work flexible hours Monday-Friday between 8 am and 5 pm, where weekend work and evenings can occur periodically. You have good contact with your Personnel Manager, who every week sends information about your working hours, your work tasks and customer information via Hemfrid’s mobile app.
At Hemfrid, our values are Knowledgeable, Innovative and Big Heart. We believe in Knowledge, Innovation and Flexibility – for you as an employee and for our customers.
We are looking for you as; is a structured, professional and responsible person. You can adapt to different situations, assignments and customers and have a positive attitude in your work role. You are not prestigious and not afraid to cut where needed.
- Experience in home cleaning and other household services
- Merit if you have had a leading position in home cleaning or similar work
- Is committed and wants to develop in housekeeping
- Speaks Swedish or English
- It is a strong merit if you have a driving license (B), and preferably your own car
We offer you;
- A permanent employment of 100%
- Collective agreements and good employment conditions
- Training in home cleaning, with a focus on your development!
- Liability insurance, health insurance, pension insurance and wellness benefits
- Lovely colleagues from all over the world
Do you want to become one of us? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position or our recruitment process, you are warmly welcome to contact recruitment manager Camilla Alsing ([Link removed]).
We look forward to your application, welcome to Hemfrid!