Sade is looking for …
SADE and Veolia, the international leader in environmental services for water and waste management, offer work-study contract positions in local professions and for this purpose recruits M / F pipelines on apprenticeship contracts. by preparing for the Professional Canalisator Title. Under the responsibility of the site foreman and the apprenticeship master, you will learn the trade of pipelines and obtain a diploma recognized in the profession and allowing you to consider pursuing work-study studies.
Job description and missions at the end of the training:
– Install the drinking water and sanitation networks.
– Carry out pavement opening, backfilling and repair operations.
– Carry out repairs and connections to drinking water and sanitation networks.
– Install and commission cold water meters.
– Maintain the quality of the water in the drinking water networks by disinfecting during and after interventions.
- Headquarters: Paris – 75
- Energy / Production – Distribution
See all the offers of the company
You are …
You will follow a work-study program between the host company and the partner training center of the Veolia Campus in Jonage (69). You are preparing for the professional title Canalisateur. The alternation rate is around 3 weeks in a company and 1 week in a training center. All training costs are covered by SADE.
Duration of training:
Professional title over 13 months.
Specificities & prerequisites
The qualities required for the position are:
– Taste for outdoor work and site work.
– Contact with customers and sense of service.
– Compliance with safety instructions and the highway code.
Choice of: La Seyne sur Mer (83), Marseille (13), Nice (06), Montpellier (34), Avigon (84)
Hours: 35 hours / week Prerequisites: 18 years old, driving license B or in transit . Remuneration: Regulations in force,% of the minimum wage Start of the contract: September 2021.
In summary …
- Job :Alternating Channel M / F
- Company sector:Energy, Environment Sector
- Locality:Marseilles – 13
- Experience required:- 1 year
- Type of Contract :Alternation
- Level of studies :BEP, CAP